"Oh please, it wouldn't be a bad thing. Almost every girl that sees him is obsessed with him." She says pretending to fan herself.

"Including you?" I say smirking.

"Including me." She says giggling.

"Well it doesn't matter, I love Harry and I miss him so much. Great now you made me think of that again." I say pouting.

"Ahh I'm sorry, think puppies and unicorns." She says, making me burst into laughter.

I hear my phone ringing, causing me to stop for a second and reach into my bag to grab it.

"Harry's calling. You can meet him if you want." I say as I answer his FaceTime call, laughing at Sydney's reaction.

"Hi love, what's so funny." He says smiling into the phone. I turn to look at her as she mouths how hot his accent is making me laugh harder.

"Mmh nothing much but I'd like you to meet Sydney." I say turning the camera towards her, while her face is now red.

"Nice to finally meet you, I'm Harry." He says, smiling one of his big Dimpled smiles.

"Hi, Sydney, I'm Harry." She says as her eyes widen. "No wait that's not right. Hey Harry, I'm Sydney." She corrects herself as I try not to laugh.

"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow Syd." I say as we reach our doorsteps. She waves before going inside.

"Baby, give me a second, I just have to grab the key from my bag." I tell him as I scrimmage through my bag. "Found it." I say unlocking it and walking in before closing it behind me. "So what's up." I ask him as I plop my bag down and go into the kitchen, placing my phone balancing up so that he could still see me.

"Ahh so there has to be a reason why I'm phoning my beautiful girlfriend." He says pouting causing me to giggle and shake my head no.

"Well there is." He says, making me quirk my eyebrow. "And that is that I miss you so much that it's unhealthy." He says it so genuinely, that I know if I open my mouth to speak I'm going to burst out crying, so I just nod slowly.

"Are you okay?" He asks, looking into the camera. I nod my head yes until I can no longer hold the tears in anymore and my shaking slowly turns into a no, while I cover my face.

"No, no belle, you can't cry now, I'm sorry, please don't cry. I love you so much." He says, making me cry even more.

"I hate watching you cry and I can't even hold you in my arms. Worst thing ever." He says rubbing over his face. After a while, I Finally stopped crying, but I didn't want to say goodbye to Harry so I just sat talking to him for longer.

"Baby, I have to go shower, I'm going bowling with one of the principle dancers, his names Johnathan, and before you say anything, Mark is threatening to replace us if we don't have some kind of chemistry between us, which we will get by getting to know each other I guess." I explain to him and he nods.

"Okay love, go shower, I love you" He says blowing me a kiss, causing me to smile.

"I love you too."

——————————————————

So it turns out that Johnathan and I got along really well, and I think that we could really become good friends. I mean after today we have already become so close.

I'm sitting in bed now after bowling, and grab my phone to message Harry even though I know he'll be sleeping since it's 2am there for him.

* to Harry *
Just got home, I know you're sleeping but just wanted to say that I love you. Also good morning ;)

I close my messages and open Instagram, posting a photo. I decide to scroll mindlessly for a bit, and also I took some comments and replied to them .

802 729 likes                             20 min

- @arabellamae: Not my fouetté , but oh well 😊
Tagged: @johnnie.galitzine

@Gray2882:what happened to Harry?

@lostinyou: you are insanely beautiful!
@arabellamae: thank you! So are you :)