Part 10

Tuesday at school
Arabella's POV

"I cannot believe she showed up at my studio, let alone joined it. I'm freaking out Tom, she's going to ruin everything." I say as we walk into school.

"Just Relax Bella, she's just Chloe, what's the worst that can happen." He says, stressing me out even more.

"What do you mean what's the worst that can happen, she can find out and tell everyone and ruin everything." I say muttering on.

"Okay so we just won't let that happen." He says simply.

"How are we supposed to do that, she's going to do competitions with me, it's literally all set up for her to expose it all."

Soon enough we're at our lockers after Tom had finally managed to calm me down. I open my locker to get my books for the first lesson.

"I'll catch you later, I need to go hand in an assignment." Tom says closing his locker and walking away.

"See ya." I say smiling at him, grabbing some stuff and closing my locker. I turn around to see Chloe walking right up to me, what now I think rolling my eyes.

"Arabella." She says coming to stand right in front of me.

"Hi Chloe, how are you?" I ask giving her a realistically fake smile.

"I'm not here to talk." She said, keeping a blank face.

"Okay then." I said and starting to walk off.

"I'm not done with you." I hear her say and turn around to face her.

"Yes Chloe, what's bothering you." I say looking at her.

"That's simple, you." She says smirking.

"Okay, and whys that." I say asking her, waiting for some senseless response.

"You need to stay away from Harry." She says. That's why she's talking to me.

"Okay, and why's that." I say again, her getting easily frustrated with my lack of interest towards this conversation.

"He's mine that's why." She says, well thats a totally justifiable reason.

"Okay then, if you say so." I say.

Is this conversation finished yet?

Just then, Harry comes up behind Chloe and hugs her waste, resting his head on her shoulder, silently proving her point, well shit.

"Hey babe." He says kissing her cheek, causing her to smirk at me. 

He looks forward to see me, a quick flash of shock flashes through his eyes, but disappears quickly after.

"Hey Bella." He says grinning. Chloe's smile dropping at her lack of attention.

"Hey Harry." I say smiling back.

"So, What were you guys talking about" he asks trying to break the tension.

"Just how Arabella's shirt look like those hideous 80's off the shoulder shirts shirts." She says causing me to roll my eyes and look down at my shirt that I just bought. Does it really look ugly.