Part 9

Arabella's POV
Monday

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly, as well as the weekend, however let me catch you guys up on a few things.

To start off on the weekend, me and the girls had a movie night, we invited Tom but he's still been acting off.

To add onto that Tom is not as upset as he was before but he must think I'm stupid if he tries to hide the fact that there's something bothering him.

Also For the past few days, Chloe has been glaring at me, she's everywhere I go. I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of freaked out, but what on earth would she want from me.

I also haven't spoken to Harry, but what difference does it make, it's been about what? Two days? It really doesn't matter.

Why would he be with Chloe for starters? However now that I think about it, why was he being nice to me? Doesn't he know she despises me?

Besides that I'm not even sure why he payed any attention to me in the first place. Chloe has the most perfect body, she's got perfect hair and she's popular.

"What are you thinking so hard about." I heard someone say, as I was taking my books from my locker for the last lesson of the day.

You

"Well if it isn't Harry Styles." I say turning around, closing my locker and leaning back on it. I tilt my head slightly upwards due to his height, as he looks at me and smiles.

"Well hello to you too." He says giving one of signature smirks.

"Is there any reason you're here?" I ask as I start walking to my last class with my books in my hand, not meaning for it to come out rudely, however I think it might have.

"Ouch Mendes." Jogging a bit to catch up to me, causing me to smile.

"Saw you standing by yourself and thought I would pop in and say hi, and maybe walk with you to your last class." He continues.

"How sweet of you styles." I say smiling up at him.

"Well where are you off to?" He asks as he just follows me mindlessly to my last class.

"English, however with you as a distraction, I'm going to be late." I reply smiling  at him cheekily.

When I'm with harry it feels like I've known him for ages, it's weird. I'm usually so scared to talk to boys, but around him I'm always so comfortable.

"So I'm a distraction, a good or bad one." He cheekily bites back.

"The distraction that's making me later by the second." I giggle.

"So what I'm taking from this, is that I'm an attractive distraction." He says, bringing up the fact that I called him good looking on Saturday night while he drove me home.

I can't believe he brought that up. I blush furiously trying to avoid this conversation.

"Bye styles." I say about to walk into the classroom when he speaks again, stopping me in place.

"Catch you later love." He says winking before turning to walk off.

Doesn't he know that he's already attractive enough, so why does he wink at me, is he trying to kill me.