Part 28

* Just before you start, later on in the chapter nothing hectic happens at all, but please don't report this story for the little amount of  if you could even say 'smut' at the end of the chapter, because this is a PG friendly book. Enjoy :) *

Saturday morning
Arabella's POV

The sun shining through my curtains, wakes me up slowly. I tried to stretch out, only to realize that there were a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned slightly to see Harry was still fast asleep, with his mouth slightly open and his arms holding onto me.

I slowly tried to turn around in his arms without waking him, so that I would be able to rest my head on his chest. After I had turned, he tightened his grip around me as a rested my head on his chest, causing me to smile.

I tried to fall asleep again, but my full bladder was just not allowing me to. Knowing that I actually had to get up out of bed and go to the bathroom, I sighed deeply.

I mentally groaned because I was so comfortable, but I slowly slipped out of his grip, and walked to the bathroom.

After flushing the toilet and washing my hands, I decided to brush my teeth and wash my face, so that I don't look so dead. After finishing, I pulled my hair up into a loose bun, before walking back into the room.

I walk in to see Harry sitting up, his hair disheveled with a tired look on his face and few seconds he flops back down onto the bed, and if I thought he couldn't get any more perfect, I was wrong.

The way his morning voice came out, was absolutely perfect, causing a blush to crawl up onto my cheeks and a smile to break out onto my face

"How's your head?" I ask him, while climbing back onto the bed.

"Not too bad surprisingly. I definitely sobered up after I came here last night."

He sits up again, only to lie back down next to me with his eyes closed. I propped myself up on my elbow, admiring his beautiful face slowly down to his defined torso, with all the tattoos I didn't know of before.

"You like what you see love?" His raspy voice asked, causing my cheeks to turn a crimson color.

"Weren't you wearing clothes when we went to bed last night?" I asked stupidly, receiving a cute smile from him.

"I was hot." He simply shrugged

"That you are." I say before thinking, causing a smirk to spread across his face.

Instantly regretting what I said, I grabbed the pillow next to me, holding it over my face, while he chuckles at me.

I feel the weight of the bed shift and the cushion over my head being lowered, allowing only my eyes to be seen.