Part 40

Arabella's POV

"No, no, no, you can't just do it, you have to feel it, make us, make the audience believe that you two are in love." Mark says, with over dramatized gestures. We both nod, before trying once again.

"Not quite." He says rubbing his hand over his face. "I need you two to figure out how to express the connection I need. Don't make me doubt my casting choices. We're done for today." He says, before walking into his office, leaving me to go to the locker room to pack up.

I sat down on the floor, untying my shoes when I heard Johnathan say something to me.

"Mmh sorry what? I didn't quite get that." I say, causing him to chuckle, looking up at him before packing away my shoes.

"Sorry- I guess we actually haven't had the chance to formally introduce ourselves yet

"Sorry- I guess we actually haven't had the chance to formally introduce ourselves yet. I'm Johnathan Galitzine." He says holding out his hand. I stand up before shaking his hand.

"Arabella Mendes." I say smiling back.

"Well Arabella, I was wondering if you wanted to go bowling?" He says, catching me off guard slightly.

"Because we need to get to know each other in order to portray some type of chemistry so that Mark doesn't give our roles away?" He says, obviously realizing that he had caught me off guard.

"Oh yeah, sure." I say nodding slowly. "I just need to change first." I say looking at him. 

"Oh yeah of course, we can meet there if you'd like? Otherwise I'd be happy to pick you up?" He says nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I don't have a car here, But I live two blocks down from here. I can give you my adress if that's okay?" I say shrugging, while holding onto the strap of my bag with both hands.

He nods and takes out his phone and punches in my adress as I recite it to him.

"Okay, see you later then." He says smiling, before walking out the locker room.

"What was that about?" I hear Sydney say.

"Oh you're still here?"

"Yeah of course, I haven't ditched my walking partner just yet. I just finished working on one part of the solo for my role. Guess it's convenient that most our schedule times clash." She says as I nod. "Okay but Johnnie?" She asks.

"Yeah, were going bowling." I say shrugging indifferently.

"Wait you're what? I thought you were dating that extremely hot guy. What's his name- Harley, no that's not it. Oh Harold." She says as we walk out the building.

"Harry, and yes, I am dating him. This is nothing but to get to know each other, because Mark said that we aren't making the chemistry between us believable." I reply

"Oh okay fine, but I think someone has a crush on you." She says squealing slightly.

"You are definitely wrong." I say shaking my head.