Endgame, But Make It Life Threatening

4 May - 11:33pm
So I finally watched Avengers Endgame and am severely depressed, but it was kind of a fun little adventure.
Let me tell you what happened.
So before we watched the movie, myself and 4 of my friends had dinner together, where I decided to drink an entire bottle of coke.
Yes.
Gasp.
I didn't think hard enough about it.
That maybe drinking so much before a 3 hour movie would be a bad idea.
....
Well anyway.
I go pee and then we go into the cinema.
Fast forward, the movie has been playing for 20 minutes.
I can feel my bladder kind of crying for help.
And I knew it was bad because every time I touched my stomach it was worse.
And that's when I got nervous.
Nervous that I'd have to leave the movie to pee.
And guess what the result of being nervous was?
It made me need to pee EVEN MORE.
So I asked my friend next to me, who has seen the movie before, if it was a good time to go, he said 'ehhh yeah I guess but be quick'.
So quick I was.
And you may think this is what I'm describing in the title as being life threatening.
Well, in a way, you're right.
But in another way, completely wrong.
So at this moment another girl in my row had the same thought and also started speed walking to the toilets.
We've made it maybe 5 metres from our cinema when
WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO
sirens start blaring throughout the entire shopping centre (or mall, for you fancy Americans).
The girl and I kept speed walking, the toilets being our main and only focus.
Staff are running out, away from the toilets.
We are swerving around them, eyes on the prize, our bladders about to burst.
We make it to the toilet, both of us peeing lighting fast, washing our hands and all whilst the sirens are still BLARING.
And, mind you, now on top of the generic siren is a neutral sounding voice saying, over and over,
This is an emergency, please evacuate. This is an emergency, please evacuate. This is an emergency, please evacuate.
The girl and I looked at each other for a moment.
I asked her,
What the hell is happening?
And she replied back,
I have no idea.

So we speed back to our cinema as people in other cinemas start pouring out into the foyer.
I run in, get my bag and join my friends, and we all move in a big ol crowd to the evacuation spot outside.
One of my friends is having a panic attack.
I see one of my teachers with a bucket of popcorn as big as his head.
I pretend I didn't see him.
I see a girl from my old netball team.
As I walk by her, about 30cm away from her, I somehow try to pretend that I didn't see her.
There are some boys from the year below me.
hah YOU BET I pretended not to see them too.
As we are leaving, we notice all the people in the restaurants just sitting there, committed to eating their food, even if they die doing so.
Then we're outside waiting, it starts to rain, and finally we go back in.
There's murmuring that it was a false alarm.
Who knows.
Noone ever told us so I guess we'll never know.
There were some hot firemen though.
...
Anyway.
We sit back in the movie, a person who works there comes in.
He is one of my friends from primary school.
He's incredibly attractive.
Whoops, did I just say that?
We make eye contact. You know that kind of eye contact where you look at each other and just acknowledge that you know the other person through a stare, and then look away?
Well, that's what happened.
ANYWAY, he let's us know that they'll be starting the movie from when the alarm started, but 3 minutes before.
So guess what?
Guess.
Go on.
Guess what?
They started the movie.
And.
It was the point just before I decided to get up to go to the toilet.
So I DIDN'T MISS ANYTHING.
Praise Satan COUGH um whoops, who said that?
But isn't that amazing, I got to peeeeeee!
But then again, I needed to pee again 20 minutes later, but celebrate all the little victories, you know what I mean?

Wooo okay, also a guy I've known for like two years but don't talk to that often except for a party recently and music camp confessed to liking me yesterday?
Which was really flattering and all. And I had a crush on him last year but stopped because I was convinced he hated me.
This is the part that made me feel so confused and guilty and confused and did I mention confused?:
I‘ve got no idea how you’ll respond to this but just know that I’ll be 100% fine with anything you say, and I don’t mind if you don’t feel the same way because you’re such a great friend and that already means so much to me :)
But it's very weird, because we barely talk anymore. It was so out of the blue!
I still don't know how I feel about it, honestly.
I told him I'm not flat out rejecting him but I think he's very cute and am happy to just talk some more and see where it goes.
I'm hoping that was the right decision.
Honestly, no advice section today because I'm the one who is in dire need of assistance.
(also yes, that was a Hamilton reference, because I don't have a life)

Anyway, that was a s00per long story today.
If you're still reading, here's an endgame spoiler....
Antman goes up the butt, but Thanos liked it.

:O

I'M KIDDING PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED

OKAY, YOU'RE LEAVING?

OKAY

WELL BYE

SORRY

...

WHOOPS