Chapter 39-Changing Things

Zacznij od początku

"Sorry, I have to get used to your hearing again." I said, grabbing my bag again.

Mr. Johnson laughed and then walked into the hallway.

We walked down the hallway to the farthest room.

"We knew your scent wouod be strongest in your room, so we put you in the fathest one." He exclaimed, opening the door and turning on the light.

"Good idea." I said, walking into the room.

The room had one queen sized bed, a few mini tables and some lamps.

I put my bag on one of the tables.

"The bathroom is right next store and this room is soundproof as you wished." Andrew said.

"Thank you. I just do not want to keep you up all night." I said.

"Understandable." He said, examining the room also. "I'll let you get your sleep. Goodnight." He said.

"Goodnight." I said and then he left.

---

Morning came and I managed to get out of my new room.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen. My throat is bone dry from last night.

"Good morning." Odett and Elizabeth greet me in the kitchen.

"G-goo-d m-orn-i-ing." I said and then grabbed a glass of water.

"What happened to your voice?" Odett asked. "Are you sick?"

I took a long sip of water and responded. "No, Nightmares."

Odetts mouth then shaped to an o shaped and pooked like shes in trouble.

"Don't worry, I'm used to it." I said and then finished the glass off.

I grabbed a protein bar from the drawer and sat down with them.

"So this is why you asked for a soundproof room?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, I already have been keeping my parents up, I didn't want to keep you guys up." I exclaimed.

"Thats very kind of you." Odett said, but thats the only thing she knew how to say.

"Do you want to get started on the papers?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, I'd love something to get my mind off..." I said and then never finished my sentence.

"Alright. I'll go get them." She said and then left.

"So I know Drew is not willing to clear things up just yet, but are you?" Odett asled out of curiosity.

"Yes, I've been ready, since my wings came out." I said with a small smile.

"He's gonna come around." She said, reassuring me.

I nodded my head. "I know, someday."

"Here they all are." Elizabeth said, dropping a tall stack of papers.

I walked up the peper and started reading some.

"What's all of this for?" I asked, examining the papers.

"Just the normal, food, different parols, people who need to be payed that you all need to sign and read." Elizabeth exclaimed, sitting back down infront of her coffee.

"The pack isn't in training?" I asled, surprised.  "I thought Drew would have thought of that." I mumbled really low so they wouldn't hear.

"No," Elizabeth said and began to think about it. "And now rhat you think about it, I do not know why." She said.