Still not an update...

You guys are probably so freaking tired of me buuuut I have some important stuff (not really super important) to tell y'all.
Anyways!
I have been in the Hunger Games fandom for maybe 3 years, and I've always been super obsessed with it. I've got so many friends because of this fandom, and it has had a really big impact on my life.
I will always remember it, and how much these movies and books and fandoms meant to me.
But I think I'm starting to move on.
I feel like I've left Hunger Games a bit.
And with "left" I mean "I don't talk about all the time"
They are still some of the best movies I've seen, and some of the best books I've read. And I'm still in this fandom, I'm just not as obsessed with it as I was maybe a year ago.
The reason why I don't feel the same way for Hunger Games is maybe because I watched all the maze runner-movies (and I just started read the first book)
yesterday (I cried SO much like omg I was drowning in my own tears)
And I feel like Maze Runner is a bit more interesting than Hg.
I will maybe start writing Maze Runner stories instead of Hg.
Btw THANK YOU for reading this whole BIBLE of stuff that I don't even think most of you care about.
Have a nice Saturday!
Xx