Chapter 15 - Lovers fight.

CATO
-Shall we tell Marvel and Glimmer? Clove asks. It's the next day and we're sitting on her bed and talk.
-Tell then what? I ask.
-You know. About us... she says.
-Oh um...yeah I guess so.
Last night was amazing. Me and Clove got together. We got up to eat breakfast. Me and Clove has decided that we are going to tell our parents about our relationship. There's nothing to hide.
-Good morning kids! Her mom says and serves breakfast.
Clove tells her mom about us two and she seems to take it well.
-Aww Clove. As soon as you loose a boyfriend you run away and find another! She says and laughs.

When we walk to school me and Clove discuss how we are going to tell Marvel and Glimmer that we are together.
-Lets just make it quick and in a none awkward way. Clove says.
-Yeah, who cares how they take it anyways? They broke our hearts.
-Yea, But I'm happy I found you instead. She says and takes my hand.
We hold hands as we walk to the school.

-There they are! I say and points at them.
When they see us they run up to us.
-Hey, Clove and Cato...me and Glimmer just want to say that...um...we are a couple... Marvel says.
-We could've expected that...you don't usually kiss someone and then just keep being friends!
Clove almost shouts.
-Calm down Clove. I say to her.
-I'm sorry. She says.
-Well we are a couple as well.... I say.
-You are?! Glimmer and Marvel says on the same time.
-Yup! Clove says and looks proud.
-Yeah! I say and hug her.
-Wow...um..great I'm happy for you two... Marvel says.
-Yeah, congratulations... Glimmer says.
We talk for a bit when Marvel says
-Why can't we be friends again? I mean we all have found a new partner so no one has to be angry or sad anymore.
-I don't know Marvel. I'm not sure if I can forgive you. Even tho I'm happy that I found out who you really are and that I found Cato. But it was really really mean! Clove says and looks at him with a salty look.
-Oh um. Right...that was dumb of me...I should have just broke up with you...sorry Clove..
-Hey Clove! You don't talk to my boyfriend like that! No Marvie you shouldn't say sorry. Clove need to let it go!
-Hey what the hell, Glimmer?! You kissed her boyfriend! You should say sorry! You broke both of our hearts. Even tho I found the right one for me now. I say to her.
And we stand there outside the school and yelling at each other for like 15 minutes until the bell rings. Glimmer and Marvel walks away.
-What do you have now Clovie? I ask her.
-I have music. What about you?
-Music as well! I say and smile at her. She smiles back. Wow, she is cuter than Glimmer. How could we be enemies before? And how could I not see how cute she were until the breakup?
-Hey Clovie. You have something on your lips.
-What? She says.
-My lips! I say and kiss her.