Chapter 4 - Why I hate you.

CATO
-So...Clove do you like football? 'Cause I know that Cato does. Glimmer says and smiles at me.
-Nah, I played football for like a month. But then I stopped because someone fell me and made me go to the hospital.
I try to not laugh but it's just so lame. I've broken legs when I've played it.
A little laugh escapes from my mouth. Clove gives me a devilish look.
-Okay, I've tried to get you two to like or at least tolerate each other. But you just don't want to! Ugh this is impossible. Glimmer says and crosses her arms.
-Yea, But I don't want to be his friend. Clove says.
-Me neither. I say.
-Ugh, well imma go get something to drink. Do you want something? Glimmer says.
-A latte please. Clove answers.
-Me too, a latte, please. I say
Glimmer walks away to the cafeteria.
Clove just looks at me with a disgusted face.
-You know what Clove. Why do you hate me? I bumped into you once.
-Shall I tell you why? Because your a player.
-What? I don't have a clue what she's talking about.
-I remember you from the first day I saw you. I remember that smirk. In 5th grade you and I were "dating" but then you broke little Clove's heart by cheating on her with another girl. 11 year old me was so dumb that she fell for a jerk! And I won't let you break my bestie's heart like you did with other girls! She almost screams in my face.
-Oh... is that you Clove? I'm so so sorry I really liked you back then. I'm sorry. I were a jerk. But I really do like Glimmer. She's the best thing that have happened to me.
-no Cato, u weren't a jerk. You are still a jerk!
Clove walks away to her bestie. F***.

When Glimmer returns with our drinks I see that Clove is next to her.
-Clove told me everything... Glimmer says.
-I know. And I've been such a jerk. I am sorry Clove. But Glimmer means so much to me. I really like her. I guess we didn't have the same connection.
-Oh, I'm glad we didn't. Clove says and laughs a little.
I laugh.
-Why? I ask.
-'cause then we maybe could have been dating right now and that would be awkward if my best friend has feelings for my boyfriend!
Glimmer and I laugh. She isn't that bad. In a future we can maybe be friends.
***
Aaaand there was another episode done!
I hope you like this :) ❤️❤️
Well imma write some more today I think :)
Baii 😘