Chapter 16 - Do you love me?

MARVEL
I sit on my couch. I'm thinking about Clove and  Cato. And on Glimmer. I like Glimmer but I am not sure if I love her more than I loved Clove. I'm happy that she's happy with Cato, and I am happy with Glimmer. Glimmer always asks
-Who do you prefer me or Clove?
And I am forced to say
-You of course, princess.
But I'm not sure if that's right...
Every time I see Cato and Clove together it feels like someone is punching me in the chest.
I do like Glimmer tho...

A couple of hours later me and Glimmer is sitting on a park bench and talk. I have my arm around her like I always had around Clove. Dang I have to stop thinking about her! I am happy with Glimmer and Clove is happy with Cato.
Glimmer suddenly says
-Do you really love me? Or is it just because we kissed once and you feel forced to date me?
I look at her. She is really pretty.
-No of course not! I love you with all my heart, Glim! If I didn't love you then why would I keep dating you, princess? I say and kiss her on the cheek.
-To make Clove jealous maybe? She says.
-No of course not! I say.

We sit on the bench and cuddle. Suddenly we see a couple walking around in the park.
-It's them... Glimmer says.
-Yeah... I say.
I see that Cato has his hand way to low on Clove's back! But I can't do anything because we aren't a couple, and I've never owned her. She can like which guy she wants.
-Ugh, Cato is such a player. Glimmer says.
-Why? We were the ones who kissed... I say.
-Yeah, But right after we broke up he runs to another girl.
-Same with Clove... I say.
It seems like they have seen us. They ignore us but I see that they know we are here. They sit down on another bench and starts kissing.
I look at Clove. What? Now that I look at her, she isn't that cute. I look at Glimmer. Way cuter!
I kiss her on the lips. She seems chocked but kisses me back. Now the both couples are sitting on each bench making out. Now I feel something. I do love Glimmer. It feels like heaven!
-Well, that is not the first time you kiss right? We hear a voice. We look up and see Clove and Cato. Clove has her arms crossed.
-Calm down baby. Deep breaths. Cato calms her down.
-Well I hope you two are happy together. Cause I know me and Cato are. Right baby? Clove says.
-Happy as I can be. He says and kiss her.
-Well, we are happy. Right Princess? I say.
-Yes, darling! We kiss as well.
Cato and Clove walks away.
-Do you really love me Marvel ? Be honest.
-Yes. I swear on my life, Glim. I love you!