Chapter 23 - the play

CLOVE
-Hey Guys! Welcome to this music lesson. As most of you notice you all had music as your first class today because we are going to have a play!
I raise my hand.
-Yes, Clove?
-What play is it?
-Oh that's the thing. I've wrote it my self. So I will pick who you are going to play. So auditions is going to be after school.
She begins to talk about what the play is about.
It's a princess and a prince. But the princess doesn't love the prince, he loves his brother. And then there is a monster called Ricky. He is some sort of troll/monster and he wants to eat all the kids. But a hero saves it and defeats the troll. And there is a lot more.

When school is over we all four meet up.
-Who are you guys going to audition for? I ask them.
-The prince. Marvel says.
-The princess. Glimmer says.
-The boy named Carl. Cato says.
-I am going to audition for Carl's sister, Carla. I say.
We stood in the line and waited for our turn.
-Next! Our music teacher shouts.
I was next, so I walk into the room.
I've done acting a few times so I'm pretty good.
-Hello. I am going to audition for Carla. I say.
-Okay. Go on! Miss. Trinket says. Or should I call her Effie? I don't know.
I did an audition and when I was done miss Trinket started to clap her hands.
-Amazing Clove! Have you done acting before? You are really good.
I smile.
-Thank you! Yes I've been acting when I was little. I just think it's fun.
-You should be a bigger role than Carla! Maybe the princess? You were born on stage, Clove.
I laugh a little.
-Oh, well thanks miss. I said.
I walked out and smiled.
-How did it go?
-Great! I said.
-Next! Effie shouts.
-Good luck Cato. We all say.

After a few days later everyone stands around some posters on the walls. That's the roles for the play.
-Who gets to me play the princess? I ask.
-Um..let me see... Glimmer looks on the poster.
Her eyes gets big.
-What? Did you get the role? I ask.
-No... But you did!
-I did? Wow!
Cato got the role as the prince's brother, so I'm going to be in love with him. It's not that hard.
Glimmer is the princess best friend and Marvel is a boy who has a pet goat.
-Who's the prince? Cato asks.
I look at the poster.
-Finnick Odair. I sigh.
So Finnick - a player aka every girls dream guy - is going to love me? Yay.
-Oh, right. But why are you not happy about it? Finnick is hot. Glimmer says and giggles.
She looks at Marvel.
-Um. Your boyfriend is standing right here. Marvel says annoyed.
-I'm sorry babe. I said he was hot, but not hotter than you. She says and kisses him.
-I don't think he's attractive at all. But we only have one kiss together, so I guess it's okay. The princess isn't in love with him anyways. I say.
Cato looks down. I can see that he's jealous.
I pat him on the shoulder and when he looks up I kiss him.
————————————————————————
You're hyping for 2019 but when 2019 arrives...you're depressed and bored as usual. 😐
Okay guys. Bad update ik.
But school has started and we have an exam on Tuesday next week and we have TONS of homework.
I've btw finished my other story if u wanna check it out😉

Oh and happy birthday to one of my best friends in the whole world! Ilysm❤️