Chapter 68- I dont want to be your oppa

Start from the beginning

Shock ! Complete shock ! Utter shock! Thats what i felt.Never in my life i had imagined that jimin oppa would develop feelings for me. My mind went complete blank at this moment , i didnt know what to do? What to say to him? He is such a nice and sweet person, he has been so good to me since the start, never judged me nothing,instead he has helped me so many times.what do i say to him? What should i do? What path do i take?

Jungkook's POV

And this was it .. it was done, jimin hyung confessed to y/n , and now what? She ll agree , because there is no reason she would refuse, jimin hyung is the perfect guy, the perfect person , he would be the perfect husband for her, sweet , kind, gentle. He has every quality for what a girl wants and y/n trusts him so much , i know she ll agree..

Why am i sad? I should be happy for my hyung..shouldn't i?why do i feel a sudden throb in my heart, why does my mind and my heart refuse to accept all this..why is there a sudden feeling of hammering in my head,every word that left jimin hyung's mouth stabbed me like a thousand needles why..and what am i waiting for? Her answer? Will i be able to stand it?

Soon a call interrupted me from my thoughts
"Jin hyung?" I spoke
"Yes jungkook, i want you to come here to my house as soon as possible." I heard him say
"But hyung its jimin hyung's birthday.." i was cut off by him
"COME ON JUST LEAVE EVERYTHING AND COME HERE." He practically shouted on the other side if the phone
"Okay hyung is everything ok? What happened?" I asked as concern took over me
"Just come." He said
"Ok hyung i ll be there." I told him and cancelled call,i decided not to tell anyone as i left the house

Namjoon's POV

Is jimin serious? What is he up to? I never thought jimin would feel like this for y/n...

Aishh this guy and there i was trying to put jungkook and y/n together ...the honeymoon ticket, the single room.. i did it all on purpose, i knew that she was the right girl for jungkook, somewhere i had hopes for both of them so i tried my best to make chances for both of them , like the other day at the Jeon's party when i purposely asked jungkook to dance with her ..
I thought they had started to develop feelings for each other ...
But now jimin has to ruin it all, but i cant say anything to him,its not his fault that he fell in love with her and besides jimin is just like jungkook to me

Brain:who will you support Namjoon,Jimin or jungkook?
Me: —

Taehyung's POV, Brain:admit it you are jealous Me:no thats not true

Taehyung's POV
,
Brain:admit it you are jealous
Me:no thats not true.. i just feel this way because i like her and thats all .. i know i ll move on .
Tae doesn't fall for girls, girls fall for tae..