Chapter 4: I Hate You (Revised)

Shiro

Lunch arrived and I'm glad that the morning classes ended. Dozens of announcemnts have been smacked at us this morning and I can't believe most of it. And all of us in the student council are part of the team, four of which are in the substitutes.

We ate lunch shortly and Anne, Angela, Mai and Alfred headed straight to the council office. Reiki stayed at the cafeteria along with his friends while me and Shiro went ahead back to the classroom. Wala akong ganang kumain ng tanghalian ngayon kaya mabilis kong naubos ang pagkain ko.

Nangibabaw ang tilian ng mg kababaihan at ang mabilis na paglalakad nila patungo sa direksyon nito. They were saying that a guy showed up to visit someone. Nagkatinginan kaming dalawa ni Hya and we're quickly swayed towards its direction. We got there as quick as the others and were surprised to find a familiar person walking leisurely along the corridor.

"Why the heck are you here?!" we exclaimed as we approach him. It was Haru, and it was very surprising to see him here. And I already had an idea who he plans on visiting. He was wearing from what I believed to be Jasper Academy's uniform. An all white uniform, a black blazer and a red undercoat and tie. The crest of the academy embroidered on his chest pocket.

"Finally found you!" he cheered.

"What are you doing here?" Hya asked.

"I came to visit,"

"Visit the school, us, or Hya?" I teased. He averted and went silent. He chose not to answer my question, and I'm sure I hit the spot. He's very easy to read when it comes to Hya.

And because I didn't want to intrude in their time and also don't want to be a third wheel, I excused myself from them and left them alone. They have the whole time for themselves. I waved the back of my hand at them and left them. I turned to a corner and bumped to someone. I looked up, only to find Reiki inches away from me. "Thought you'll leave them."

His face was so close to me that I could feel his breath over mine. My face flushed red and I quickly moved backwards away from him. "H-how did you know na nandito kami?" I asked.

"I happened to be passing by and bump into you guys." Sagot niya.

I narrowed my eyes at him, doubting as he tries to convince me. I sighed and let him off the hook. Inaya niya akong pumunta ng secret garden and stay there until lunch break ended. We sat on the grassy ground until the bell rung.

Being alone like this in the greeny environment reminds of the old days. Us staying leisurely around in the Enchanted Forest in Auregon. As the summer breeze sways the trees and the leaves fall from the trees. It was the perfect place to calm my thoughts. The right place to stay relaxed. Few flowers continues to blossom in the heat. And the bright sun high up in the air, shining its light to the branches and leaves serving as our shed.

We were laying down on the grassy ground, looking up into the clear, blue and white sky. "Shouldn't we be in the council office?"

"It's fine slacking off once in a while," I said.

"You always slack off,"

"Mana sa'yo eh." I chuckled. He laughed at my retort and I laughed along as well.

"Angela's going to kill you, you know?"

"I don't care,"

I stopped, staring at the sky. I leaned on Reiki's shoulder, remembering the thoughts I previously had. "You okay?" he asked worrily.

"Yeah," I smiled. "Just lonely, I guess." His hands slowly made its way to mine. It reached my hand and he tucked it his hands. I let him do so and felt relaxed and comforted. I feel safe in his stead, in his arms. I missed being around him and I waited years for it. And I'm glad enough that the spell broke in the right moments.