With no hesitation, he filled up half of his cup with the alcohol, skipping on adding any type of chaser to take away from the burning taste. Annoyed by the constant bodies bumping into him, he headed towards a secluded area in the backyard where there wasn't a soul in the vicinity. He leaned up against one of the tables, taking just a sip out of his cup and letting a deep breath escape his lips. He stood like that for a few minutes, sadness seeping out of him.

As Omari overlooked the night sky, he could feel a hand at the small of his back and it made him turn around. There stood a girl who was only about four inches shorter than him, dressed in tight camo pants and a strappy bodysuit that exposed almost every inch of her upper half. In fact, the top that covered her breast was see-through so he could see her nipples too. She had skin the color of caramel, with long blonde hair that swung back and forth with every step she took. Her makeup carved out her already sculpted cheeks and she had long lashes with glossy lips to compliment her entire look. The main thing Omari noticed though, was the large butterfly tattoo that was placed right at the crook of her neck.

"Hi," she spoke softly, her voice almost like a velvet ribbon waving back and forth with how smooth is sailed in his ear.

"Hey," he replied, before looking back off into the direction of the rustling trees.

"You look like you can use a friend," a slight giggle came out of her mouth next which made Omari stare over at her with low eyes and smile, "And I know you don't know me, but I can be your friend. I'd hate to see you over here moping at a party as fire as this one."

Omari rocked back and forth on his feet before nodding, "It's Omari."

"Omari," she repeated. He noted how his name rolled off of her tongue smoothly; like a brand new Audi rolling off of the lot.

"You gon' give me a name, friend?" Omari chuckled, making the girl flash her pearly whites.

"Evelyn." she replied, a hint of seductiveness dripping in her tone.

Evelyn knew she had a sex appeal about her that was undeniable, hell it was how she managed to keep up with her reckless lifestyle. Evelyn would flirt with men, or women, to have her way no matter where she went. She even had her very own line up of sugar daddies who kept her dolled up with the most expensive clothes and shoes, amongst lavish and bold jewelry  Evelyn didn't care for anything—she was young, dumb, and just wanted to live her life having fun, no matter the cost.  

"That's a nice name," Omari complemented. He let his lips wrap around the cup he held a firm grasp on, the burning liquid gliding down his throat. It may have been a bitter taste, but he knew eventually it would help him with numbing his broken heart which was much more bitter.

Inching closer, Evelyn let her hand graze Omari's making him stare down at hers. Almost all of her slim fingers had some type of gold rings on them; some small and others bulky. Either way, they complimented her complexion well, as did the neon orange nail polish that coated her long stiletto acrylics. The closer she got, Omari got a chance to inhale her scent. The odor of weed had lingered around her, but it was nothing compared to the smell of cocoa butter and  strawberries that permeated off of her radiant skin.

"You wanna talk about what's got you so down?" she rubbed at his tattooed arm, which made Omari lick his lips at just how soft her hands were.

"Not really," he replied bluntly, "Honestly, I wanna get out of here but everyone tells me I need to go out and have some fun instead of being coped up all day."