Chapter 19

Okay, don't kill me, I know it has been forever, I hope you enjoy!! :D

**

I woke up the next morning, feeling happy and not in the least tired. I wondered what time it was, but I wasn't too bothered once I saw the others still slumbered around me. I laid back down, feeling the warmth of the fire on the side of my face. 

I thought back to last night, remembering Emily falling asleep on Jack's shoulder, and then soon falling asleep myself, on Finch's shoulder, I think. We soon got back to the Irregualrs cavern, which I think from last I heard it being called the 'Hideaway'. 

Finch woke me, and guided me in, followed by Skit and Kate wondering through too, and then finally Jack, who had hoisted Emily onto his back and was carrying her to her sleeping space. He lit the fire quickly, then going back to pull Emily's blanket closer around her, before settling down next to her.  

I curled up in my own rough blanket, and used my arm as a pillow; I watched Finch poke at the fire and threw some wood to get it burning brighter. I fell asleep soon after I had closed my eyes.  

I sat up, feeling a wave of nausea flow over me, my head was still sore. I picked at a loose string on my rough blanket and sat like that for a while until a heard a slight groan to my left. Finch was awake and now stretching on his corner.  

He looked around himself and saw that I was awake too and scooted over until our shoulders were nearly touching. "Morning," he said in a raspy voice, he cleared his voice and started again. "Moring," he said brighter, but his tone was still hushed, not wanting to awaken anyone else. 

"Hello," I smiled. "Sleep well?" 

"Well enough, you get used to the floor and itchy blanket after a while." He said scratching his head, making some tuffs of hair stick up. I laughed and flattened them back down, only to have one stick up again. 

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"Not too sure really, maybe about nine? Skit's usually too hungry to sleep more than half past nine." 

"He wakes you up, because he's hungry? You can't do anything about that." I said disapprovingly, Skit seemed a little ruder than I had anticipated.  

"He doesn't wake us on purpose all of the time," he chuckles, "sometimes its his stomach's whinging that's so loud, not him." I smile, wondering how loud Skit's stomach rubbles. 

We sat in silence, just yawning occasionally, and still stretching before I asked: "what's the plan for today then?" 

"Not too sure, I'm not in charge so you're better off asking Jack, better not wake him up though, Emily could bite off your hand if you get too close!" He warned jokingly. I smiled, not doubting that she wouldn't.

"Tell me about yourself then, Finch, I hardly know anything about you." 

"There's not much to tell really-" 

"Please? Everyone's got a story, and I want to hear yours." I asked nicely, but I tried to make my eyes look a little pleading. I was also contemplating on telling Finch too, that Sherlock was my uncle.  

"Well, you remember...James," yes, of course I remembered James. The magician who rescued me from the Police, I remember the argument between him and Finch, about a girl, named...Charlotte?  

"Yes," I replied. 

"And do you remember the girl we were talking about, Lottie-Charlotte?" 

"Yes..." I replied again, unsure of where this was going.