Chapter 8: ~Truth Comes Out~

I snapped my head open, looking at Mi Soo. Her eyes were opened just a little bit, but I could see her smirk. "Did you really mean that?" She asked me, her eyes hopeful. When I looked into her eyes, I wasn't afraid anymore. I knew that there's nothing I was going to lose.

"Yes, I love you," I admitted. She frowned, standing up. "W-why are you crying?" She asked me, wiping away the tears on my cheeks with her thumb. "I- I thought you were dead," I said. She snorted, hiding her face.

"Why would you say that?" she asked me. I gasped at her. "There were pills! There's a knife! You were passed out on the ground for the love of god, Mi Soo," I said, almost shouting.

"I was... scared so I went into the bathroom. Maybe I tried to, 'rest my eyes' and fell," she said while shrugging. I sighed.

"They're my vitamins. The knife was because I couldn't open it, so I tried to bust it open," she said while laughing. I hit her forehead. "Pabo," I said. "So, did you really mean that you love me?" She asked me, grinning. I nodded and she frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "B-but what about your girlfriend?" She asked me. "I... I'll think of something," I said. She put her hands above her waist. "You need to tell her now... because I'm not waiting," she said, looking disappointed.

"I'll find the right time," I said. She just shook her head, leaving the room. "Yah!" I shouted and carried her downstairs. I made sure the rain stopped and it did. "She's okay, guys!" I cheered and everyone laughed, looking at us. "Get married already!" We head Jungkook shouting on the other side. 

"Noona!" I heard him again. I put Mi Soo down, letting Jungkook talk to her.

Your P.O.V:

I saw a very smiley Jungkook. He ran up to me and hugged me, tight. He was breathless. "Are you okay, Jungkook?" I asked while giggling at him. "Noona, guess what?!" I heard him. I raised my eyebrows. "My... dad said I could stay with you!" He shouted. 

My heart jumped when I heard him say that. I looked at him and almost carried him. Jungkook was now the one laughing. 

"We should.... we should design your room! What color would you like it to be? I mean, it's okay, you can take my room, but my room is kind of girly, so I suggest you take-" He cut me off by putting his index finger on my lip.

"Noona, just being with you, knowing that I'm safe and being with someone who loves and cares for me is enough," he said. We heard banging on the door, all averting our eyes on the noise.

"I'm back, bitches!" I heard Jackson shouting, not knowing that the boys were here. I smacked my forehead, looking at everyone's reaction.

"Hey, noona! So, I was wondering-" Jack got tackled by Taehyung. "Yo, what the hell?!" I heard Jack curse. "Taehyung, get off of him!" I shouted and everyone rushed to help me get Taehyung off of the small boy.

Jin and Jungkook grabbed Taehyung, trying to separate them. Hoseok and Jimin got a hold of Jack, trying to help him up. I looked at the mess in front of me, tired. I rolled my eyes.

I put my index and middle finger to my lip, whistling as loud as I could. "Fuck you, my dick is bigger than-" Jimin stopped shouting and looked at me, embarrassed. I just sighed and groan. "Can you all calm down?" I asked them. They all stood up, standing a few feet apart from each other. I walked towards Jack and he hugged me. Taehyung was about to tackle him again, but I glared at him. He just chuckled awkwardly and walked back.

"Guys, this is Jack, my grandparent's adopted grandson," I said and they all looked at me confused. "He's my brother from my grandparents," I explained and they all looked at him in awe. "Mianhe," Taehyung said, bowing at Jack. I snorted when Taehyung looked so... huge in front of him. Jack just looked at me.