Chapter 2:~Korea, Here We Come~

Your P.O.V:

I sighed into my chair, stressed. "That was like... two years ago!" I complained. Baekhyun was tired as well. "Well, they found the video... now they're saying you're a bad person!" Baekhyun whined. We were both tired. I helped him since he was also a dance teacher. I helped him teach the kids some dance moves. I was also tired of everything, The paper works, the interview.

An Hour Ago:

"What are your thoughts on finally taking over the company?" The guy asked me. "I've always wanted to re-pay my grandparents from helping me with everything. I wanted to say 'thank you' for everyone supporting me as well." I said, smiling into the camera. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't lay down now... You have another interview, so tidy yourself up and we'll go." Baekhyun said. I groaned, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Please talk to them..." I said. He sighed, nodding. I grabbed my jacket, changing into this outfit.

 I grabbed my jacket, changing into this outfit

Baekhyun pushed me into the car, tired as well. "Come on, let's go..." I said. They nodded and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~

"Ma'am, we're here." He said. I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I nodded, getting out of the car. The interviewer hugged me, welcoming me into his studio. "Good morning, Miss Jung! It's nice to finally meet you!" He said. 

~~~~~

"Lights, camera, action!" I heard. I smiled.

"So, since we know you're one of the youngest business owners out there, the richest one too, we wanted to ask you this..." He said, grabbing his paper. I grabbed my cup on the table and started sipping.

"What has gotten you into the business world?" He asked me, crossing his legs. I did the same. "Well, to be honest with you, Gail... I wasn't really all that motivating or fun. At first thought, I was scared that I'd be a failure, but since people have always been by my side, supporting me and always telling me to do my best, of course, I made it." I said. "There are some perks of being a young, thriving business CEO," I said. he smiled.

"Since we're talking about people motivating you, mind telling me who those people are?" he asked me. My heart stopped, thinking about one person only. Taehyung.

But the real reason I came here to America... was because of Yoongi.

"Baekhyun, my friend and assistant, my grandparents, and... my family," I said. "Now, we know you weren't normally born here and that you were born in Korea. Who were your closest friends when you were there?" He asked me, smiling. I chuckled awkwardly. I could go on and on...

"Well, there was this... how should I saw it..." I asked myself. "There was this peculiar kid. I've always loved that kid and looked at him as my brother. He looked up to me, so I decided to be a good role model." I said, chuckling as I remember the silly kid. I miss him... so damn much...