Chapter 6: ~Old, Traumatizing Memories~

I cleared my throat, hoping that someone will just bust through the door to come and get me. 

"Mi Soo!" I heard a familiar voice shout my name, followed by footsteps. The door opened. Wide open, revealing a Baekhyun in his robe. His hair was messy, but he can pull it off. I chuckled at him. "Yah! Yo got me so scared!" He said, kissing my forehead.

I nodded, looking at Yoongi. He seems to have a scowl on his face. "Come on, let's go home. You need more rest there," he said, packing my equipment until Yoongi and everyone else stopped him. 

"First of all, who the hell are you?" Before Baekhyun could answer, I interrupted him. 

"He's my boyfriend, so leave him alone," I said quietly. Baekhyun turned toward me with wide eyes, but shrugged it off, knowing that I have encountered many moments like this. A lot of guys hit on me, not to brag. It really isn't because they just want me for my money. Those whores...

Baekhyun sighed before looking at the boys. "That's right, so I have the rights to take her-" He was cut off by someone shouting. "You're not taking her again!" Taehyung shouted, jumping on the bed with me. I chuckled quietly, looking at a pouting mad Taehyung.

 I chuckled quietly, looking at a pouting mad Taehyung

I just wanted to pinch those cheeks... "Guys-" I was cut off, causing me to put even more. I sighed, tapping the blanket. They argued over and over again, only being silent so they could glare at each other before turning back to arguing.

"Guys, I think we should-" I was cut off. "Mi Soo, the adults are talking!" Namjoon interrupted me. I rolled my eyes and whined, messing up my hair. I sighed, taking two of my fingers and putting just above my lip before whistling really loudly.

That got their attention well. They both looked at me with confusion, but Yoongi wasn't even participating, so I didn't bother.

"Can you all shut up and take me home?" I asked them. "You're going with me!" They all shouted at the same time. Taehyung softly touched my arm. I felt it and I looked at him, confused. He smiles at me.

I smiled back, missing my brother. "I missed you so damn much, noona," he said, crying. I hugged him, putting his head on my stomach. "I missed you too... I'm sorry I couldn't call you. Everything has just been so hectic..." I said and chuckled. He chuckled with me.

"But hey, I got through it," He said, nudging me a little bit. I nodded, biting my bottom lip. "You've grown a lot..." I said. I patted his head, looking at his fine ass body and everything. His nose was a perfect size, his forehead was exposed by his headband, and his lips were kissable.

Gguk must be lucky to have this fine and perfect ass man to be his boyfriend. I'm lucky to have raised him to be such a gentleman. 

He looks at me and snorted, wiping away the tears that were falling earlier.

"What's so funny?" I asked him and he pointed at my thighs. The blanket moved down a little bit, exposing my thighs as well as my underwear. I gasped and hit him on the arm. "Why did you just point it out now?" I asked him, looking around to see if anyone saw.