"LIES!" He grabbed the box with Gemo and held it in my face, "You see this!?"

I nodded my head hating him more with every blink.

"DO YOU SEE IT?!!"

"YES!!!"

"Now.... I will give you one more chance... if you don't tell me where you were...HE will suffocate. You tell me, I will let him go.....One..." he said covering one hole of the box.

Gemo gave me a 'help me look' but Brent wouldn't do that to me?

Right?

"I was with my fucking uncles you bastard!"

"Two?" he put his other finger over another hole. "C'mon say it."

"I'm telling the TRUTH BRENT!" I said getting even more frustrated.

Gemo looked weak...but I cant tell him.

"Three." he placed a third finger on the box making Gemo ball up.

I think I bout cracked, "Okay Okay!" I yelled crying. "I was with George! Now let him GO!"

Brent looked angrier. He put the box down and yelled, "I TOLD YOU HE HAD TO GO! WHY WERE YOU THERE?!"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING WANTED TO BE DAMMIT! NEED NOT TO REMIND YOU THIS IS NOT THE MIDDLE AGES ANYMORE! I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING SLAVE! YOU DO NOT OWN ME!!!!!!"

he grabbed Gemo in anger.

"WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU SAID YOU'D LET HIM GO!" I cried out in terror.

"I FORBIDDEN YOU TO SEE HIM. SO IF HE DOESNT GO..... SOMEONE HAS TO."

He held Gemo in whole and all in one he crushed him. Not just Gemo but my heart. My only soul.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" I cried my eyes out.

He grabbed me by my shirt, which indeed was still Georges shirt, with his bloody hands and yelled in my face, "IF I OR ANY OF MY SIBLINGS EVER CATCH YOU WITH HIM OR ANY OTHER MAN, THEY TWO WILL HAVE THE SAME FATE AS THAT THING!"

I gave in and collapsed, "Okay..okay...I won't.. I'm sorry."

He knelt down and grabbed my chin, "Now say I love you daddy."

I moved my chin and faintly said, "No..." but yet again he repeated, "Say I love you daddy!!'

I just cried some more and faintly said, "I lo-- you..."

"Say it properly."

"I love you."

"Daddy? Repeat it!"

I mumbled, "I love gdvjg..."

"What was that?!" he said earing closer.

I lifted my chin and yelled, "I LOVE GEORGE!!!" He slapped me instantly.

"Get up and let's go to your pet less dorm." He said bitterly, yanking me on my feet like I was a dog. He washed his hands in his sink and told me to put his jacket on to cover the blood. He placed his arm around me and we walked to my dorm like nothing even happened. Of course people were looking at why my eyes were puffy with wet cheeks and hair to bring out the black in me. He shoved me in my room to a sleeping Delilah.

"Now you stay in this room until I come back at 9 pm. I still have classes. And you better clean yourself up too. And don't try to leave. My security will be near your door."