Whoa There☺

As I pulled up to the campus I only saw a few people around. I was getting butterflies and school hasn't even stared yet. I got out of my car and just looked around. Maybe an hour later I was in the history section. I looked at everything in display on the walls. It all seemed awesome. I'm a history type person so all of this amazed me. I walked down this long ass hall. By the time I got to the end of it, there was a classroom. I walked in and saw this man. I swear he could've been related to Professor Dumbledore. He looked JUST like him.

"Um. Hey, excuse me."

He turned around in shock, "Well! You must he my assistant to help me move these boxes for this year?"

The hell? Like really?

"Um, no I'm actually--"

"I was joking sweetie. Are you lost?"

"No I'm just looking around. I'm taking Greek Mythology as my minor "

"Well then I must be your professor huh?" He kind of struggled lifting a huge box to place on top of his desk.

"Here, do you need a hand?"

"Why yes. You are such a sweetheart."

As I helped him lift the box he continued, "And your name MUST match your beautiful personality right?"

I smiled. If I were bright skinned or white I would've been the color red.

"My name is.... Qur'an. But you can just call me Annie."

"Qur'an. I was right. You're name is very unique you know. I'd rather just call you Qur'an."

I smiled again, " Yeah. I get that a lot."

"So tell me, how does Greek Mythology amuse you?"

"Well..--"

We talked for a while. Maybe about thirty minutes or so. He's a pretty cool Professor. After our long talk about Greek gods or whatever I headed over to the language section. I was in French 5. YES, I still wanted to learn more because French is my life. Plus, that's how my family started, a French man and an African American woman. The class wasn't available to walk in but it had plenty of windows that I could look through. The room was semi dark and all I saw was maps and books stacked on the desks. I decided that I'm not getting any smarter by looking through the windows so I went to my major area, Architecture. I was taking four different classes this school year of Architecture. I walked in the classroom and GOD it was huge! Wood, paper, sculptures, and rulers were everywhere. No one was in it though. The room was just...there. So I just walked in. Looking at everything , I got excited. I saw this closet  further to the back. I walked in it and it was a huge lego house. But not just any house, it was a freaking mansion. Like those modern day mansion/condos where only the richest of the rich could afford. I bent down to look inside it. The front door was closed so I opened it looking more into it. "Oh my god! It's so cute!" I said in an admiring tone as if I was 12 years old. I was playing with it now, opening and closing it like a dollhouse.

"Are you having fun playing with my project?"

I was so startled, I jumped to the floor... Only thing is the door was still in my hand when I fell.

"Oh my god!!! You scared me!!" I looked at my hand and almost FREAKED, " Oh Gosh! I'm so sorry I broke your toy!"

The man who was standing in the doorway laughed, "It's not a toy. And you didn't break it." He grabbed the door out of my hand, "Its a Lego house. It doesn't break." He snapped the door back on and helped me up while still laughing. He was beautiful! "Are you okay miss.....?"