ohhhhh

I woke up to a chin on my shoulder and hot breath tickling my neck.

"Qur'an? You want breakfast my dear?"

I smiled, "That'd be awesome."

He lowered his right arm across me and there was a plate FULL of food in his hand. I sat up.

"How come its that I slept through you cooking, and the kitchen IS the bedroom?"

"You're a heavy sleeper. I dropped two pans and you didn't budge."

I giggled and grabbed the plate.

"Why is it SO much?"

He moved closer to me kissing me on the cheek, "Its because we will share."

I giggled again, "With one fork?"

He smirked with his face in my neck, "I'm trusting you don't have any unwanted disease?"

I busted out laughing, "Of course not."

He kissed my neck, "Then we shall share."

I'm SO liking where this is going.

As we ate together, feeding each other and such, in all we had a good time.... but that all ended when I got a phone call.

"H-hello?"

"Where are you baby girl?"

It was Brent from an unknown number.

"I'm in North Carolina, where are YOU?!" I said with a smart mouth attitude. George was in the bathroom taking a shower.

"I'm about to end your precious squirrels' life if your not in my classroom by 11:00."

I looked at my phone.
10:34

"For one... he's NOT a squirrel, he's a HAMSTER! And two... I DON'T have ANY classes! Three... Are you in my fucking room?!"

He laughed sounding evil as hell with his WEIRD ass, "Oh no babygirl... I found him wondering around campus and I just knew he was yours. Of course, you being the only person on campus with a Meerkat."

"You know, considering you're a college professor, you're pretty got damn dumb when it comes to animals. And you WON'T lay a HAND on Gemo or I will--"

"You will WHAT my dear? Be at my office by 11 or his life is OVER!"

After his threats he hung up leaving me cold as winter. I darted up putting on my jeans and my shoes and zoomed out of George's place without him knowing. I hate to do him like me that but I love Gemo. Just think about how he's gonna look at the situation. ME, leaving him in the morning after he cooked breakfast? UGH Brent urges my soul to go insane. I ran down the stairs instead of taking the elevator. I darted out the lobby, through the doors and around the corner. I was running and running and I wouldn't stop until I got to his side of campus.

I finally got there banging on the windows for Gemo was in a clear box with 3 tiny breathing holes in it. Brent looked at me as he slowly got up from his desk, walking towards the door. He opened the door quickly grabbing my arm in a rush.

"So where tf were you?!"

"I was with my uncles Okay!!!"

He pushed me down in a seat and dragged the chair closer to his desk, "We're going to sit here until you admit it!"

"ADMIT WHAT?!"

"Where you REALLY were!"

"I SAID I WAS WITH MY UNCLES!"