Trouble

Wesley was my baby and he kept me so much company! I still miss Gemo but I'd rather not think about it. Its the only way not to cry about it. George was home more often than usual but still frequently absent. And Tay was getting hot with guys. Not like that but I swear its always some guy at the door for her or she's going out with someone. I don't blame her because its like what are you supposed to do here? And its cute bc whenever a guy says something to her and he knows she doesn't understand, she'll come to me asking what he said and its always something so cute. I had asked her why so many dates and she says its to find that one guy we met. I forget his name. She's been going crazy for this guy and i don't blame her. He's a cutie. 

"Annie? Would you like to go to the park with Julio and I?" Tay said speaking proper all of a sudden.

"Umm That's only if Gio wants to. You know he doesn't like the outside really."

"We can go for your entertainment Signora." Gio said creeping behind a corner.

"Then the park it is." Tay said handing me Wesley's leash. I hooked it on him. Oh he was so adorable my baby!

I grabbed my shoes and we all got in the truck that this other guard was driving. Gio sat in the passengers seat. It was weird because this is like my first freaking  time in freaking months going OUTSIDE of the freaking castle they freaking live in and it freaking felt GOOD dammit! Wesley was on my lap with his tiny short head out the window. I love car rides so i just looked out the window, enjoying my view. 

I looked in the rear view mirror and it was a silver ford truck behind us. They were behind us for a while. Maybe they're going to the park too but you can never be sure being "experienced" and all. i kept looking in the rear view mirror then back at Gio to see if he caught it too. He did. he whispered something in the driver's ear, whose name i found out was Jerry. Jerry looked in his rear view mirror and caught me looking in his rear view mirror too.

"You shouldn't peek your nose in places it doesn't belong sweetie." i looked at him, staring at me, and rolled my eyes. Something's up. i got out my phone and texted George.

There's a car following us babe.

It's probably just another truck following you for extra back up.

Are you sure?

Positive. i have to get back to work. I love you <3

Love you too -_- 

Maybe George was right. But it still felt as if something was wrong. I wasn't stupid. I looked in Jerry's mirror again. Their windows were a little tint but i managed to look through for a second. It seemed like the man driving was on the phone and he looked mean as fuck. 

'No i can't do that.' i thought to myself, knowing that most likely i'm right.

'I can't. That would be going out of hand......but what if i WAS right......naaw."

i decided to do it. Tay and that one guy, what's his name? Jules? James? whatever his name is... They were too busy flirting to even notice the world. When i looked at Gio, he was looking out the window and the driver....well.... he was driving. I knew they kept weapons under the seat because i heard George talking about it to Gio. (Incase i DID want to go out). Wesley was still in my lap with his head out the window, so i leaned in a bit reaching down underneath the seat.

"What are you doing?" Gio suprised me and almost scared the living hell out of me. I-uh- i just wanted to conversate with you guys. You know since these two block heads back here are all into each other. "