I've missed my three classes then wasted three hours in the headquarters. I got up from the couch and went to renjun who was in the room.

I walked inside and i saw him typing on the computer.

" oh you're already awake" renjun said.

" yeah I've wasted three hours" i said.

" it's ok you're still cute" he said. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

" okaay?" i said as i began to work.

I was editing the official Ir-regular website and did some layouts here and there when someone knocked on the door.

" can you guys send me the file i needed?" jaemin popped out his head.

" sure what is it?" renjun said.

" case 34" he replied.

Renjun found it and send it to his email. Then jaemin went out of the room.

" jaemin said that you got dragged by your mom last Saturday" renjun said.

" yeah something important came up and i didn't have the chance to bid goodbye to you guys" i said.

" it's fine we understand" he replied.

I'm really comfortable when I'm with renjun and haechan. That's why I'm cool when talking to them. Though I'm fine when talking to the others but these two makes me so comfortable like we've met a long time ago.

An hour have passed and it was time to pack up. I put my things on my bag and went out while i was heading out someone grabbed my arm. I turned around and i saw jaemin. He looked at me and i just stared at him waiting for him to speak.

" you left this last Saturday I've decided to take it since i believe you forgot to take it with you" he said as he handed me my purse. I grabbed it from him as i smiled in joy.

" thank you so much jaemin i thought i would lost it" i said

" i still don't like you" he said and walked out of the door. I opened my purse and i saw the pocket watch. It's still there.

I put my purse into my bag and went out. I was the last one to get out and i didn't know that haechan was waiting.

" haechan what are you doing here?" i asked him.

" waiting for you of course" he said as both started to walk.

" jaemin gave you your purse?" he asked as i nodded.

" im so glad that he took it other wise i won't able to see my dad's present for me" i said.

" jaemin knew that it was your purse that's when he tried to call you but then he said you also left your phone in there along side with a pocket watch which was kinda antique when we saw it." haechan said.

" oh yeah the pocket watch was my father's gift for me its too precious to me that's why i got stressed out when it went missing " i said.

" good thing jaemin saw it" he said. Yeah a good thing.

While we are walking haechan noticed something going on behind the high school building. We hide behind the trees and looked at the scene from there.