19.

Hi sunshines, sorry for this long chapter. Hope you'll enjoy. Xxx

I was sitting on those cold stairs, my ass was totally freezing and I was still dizzy from the amount of alcohol I had in my veins. But this situation, it was something different. Never in a million years I would expect something like this. Cheating on Skeet? How can someone cheat on him? And when that someone is pregnant with his kid? I couldn't get that picture of those three from my head and I really hoped it would by gone by morning. 

"You could've joined us, baby, you're so pretty," I roused from my deep thinking, when I saw one man's face few inches from mine. I shook his head and got up, but I couldn't stand still, because of my drunken state. 

"You like fun, huh? Come with us," the other one pulled my hand.

"Stop touching me, you pervert," I raised my voice and stepped back, quickly enough to shut the door in front of them. 

"Victoria, I ..."

"Corin, what the fuck was that?" I turned to her, anger flowing through my veins. 

"That was ... mistake," she peeped. 

"Mistake? What kind of mistake? You have boyfriend, Corin, and you're pregnant with his child, remember?" I yelled at her, "this is not fun anymore! You are responsible for new life right now!"

"Stop yelling at me!" she shouted.

"I can't! How could you do it?!" I couldn't contain my emotions, I was literally shaking. 

"It just happened, okay? It was only sex!" Corin yelled. 

"But you're expecting, Corin, don't you get it? It's not about having fun anymore, it's about your baby in the first place! And also Skeet, he doesn't deserve this! You need to tell him!"

"I won't tell and you won't tell as well!" she screamed from the top of her lungs. 

"You have to! He needs to know it, Corin, or it might end bad for both of you!" 

She slapped me. She seriously slapped me so hard I felt my left cheek burning. I was looking at her through the anger tears that appeared in my eyes, while she was breathing heavily and looking at me hatefully. After her smack, her expression changed, like she could not believe what she did. 

"Victoria, I ... " 

I didn't wait for the bullshit she had to say, so I went up to my room, locked it and sat on the bed. I was furious. On the one hand, there was baby. Innocent, unborn little something what has changed everything between the three of us. That was definitely priority and although it hurt like hell, feelings had to go aside. But on the other hand, there was Skeet. Love of my life and I couldn't be with him, because of ... But what if this did not happen for the first time? What if the baby ... No, you can't think like that, Victoria. She may did mistake, but she wouldn't do this to Skeet, she wouldn't lie about the baby. That's too serious. 

At once, I fell so tired, I just fell asleep with thousands of thoughts in my head.

                                                                                 ---------------------------

"Thank you, thank you," I took signed contracts from Mark and Marisol. I had all ... except Skeet's. 

"Do you have any idea where Skeet is? It's only his contract that has left to sign," I asked Mark and he told me, that Skeet is in his trailer.

With the knot that my stomach became, I knocked on the door. 

"One minute!" I heard his voice from inside. I took a deep breath, I felt nervous.