1.

Hi sunshines! I'm Ana, I'm a huge Riverdale fan and also huge fan of Skeet. That's why I decided to write a fanfic about him. I just want to warn you, English is not my first language so there might be mistakes, feel free to correct me. :) 

Corin is the name of Skeet's real current girlfriend.

This is the first chapter. I wrote it for more information about the main character, I promise, from the second one it will be more action. Hope you'll enjoy. xx

     I was sitting on a floor in my empty room and thinking. It wasn't the best idea, probably. I should not go there. I felt the fear running through my body, I was hot and cold at the same time. Once again, I did something what I should not. I was so angry while doing all of this that I did not think of consequences. Stupid, stupid me! 

 "What are you doing, honey?" mom came in. 

"Thinking ... I'm scared, mommy. I don't know...," I didn't finished.

"Stop with that overthinking. You'll go there and rock Vancouver! I know it. You're my girl and even if you're scared, I know you can do it. And remember, this is still your home, Vics, you can come back anytime you want."

"Thank you, mommy. I love you," I wiped some tears that were streaming down my face during her monologue. 

"Vics, it's time!" I heard my dad yelling from downstairs. 

I got up and looked around me. I let out a shaky breath and closed the door. My knees were shaking like crazy, I was shaking like crazy.

"Promise you'll...," my mom started, but I didn't let her finish, I hugged her tightly instead. 

"I'll call. You know... I love you. Thank you, mom, for everything, thank you," my eyes were teary again as I was hugging her.

"You'll always be my baby love, don't forget that. You can do anything you put your mind into. You are an Aries, and let me say, really stubborn Aries. Have a safe flight," she painted cross with her thumb on my forehead. 

"I love you mom, take care of dad and yourself here," I kissed her for the last time and step into the car. 

"Seatbelt, please," my dad winked at me and started the car up. 

Most of the time, we were quiet. I knew he was really sad about me leaving our little town, but at the same time he knew how hurt I was, and all he wanted was the best for me. When he found out John cheated on me and it wasn't the first time, he was more than furious, let me say. I was always daddy's little girl and he wanted to protect me from everything. And when I fell in love with John, my dad didn't approve our relationship at first. He didn't even talk to me for a few days then. At first I thought it was because he didn't want to lose me as his daughter, but now I can see it clearly. My dad just knew right away, what kind of a man John was. Throughout the years, he learned to respect him, at least. And when he finally fully approved him...

"Vics, we're here," his fingers tickled my chin and I woke up from short nap. 

He helped me with luggage and stayed with me as long as he could. When he had to say goodbye, I saw tears in his eyes. He hugged me tight, I almost couldn't breathe and then kiss me on forehead. 

"Take care of yourself, my little princess. I love you more than life itself, you know...," he said through tears, "and call us, when you get there, okay?" he smiled sadly.

It was the hardest goodbye. I was never this far from my parents, and alone. To understand my situation, I'll tell you how my life was to this day. 

My parents are eachother's high school sweethearts. They started dating at 15, got married at 18 and had me at 20. My mom couldn't have more children, so I was the only child. They named me Victoria, as I was their victory. I had the luck that I was raised in a happy family without fights and anger. I was nourished with love and affection. My mom is a kindergarden teacher and my dad is bussinessman. I always had the best grades, I did dancing, I played the piano, I was the "perfect" child. I had a lot of friends and was a good child. My cousin Petra lived on the same street as I did. We used to play together everyday, but she was much older than me and she started to go out with her older friends. I missed her so much and I kept asking her when I can go with her as well. Once she was out with John and some girls. I met him before, but in that time it was my first time when I was closer to him. He was so charming and I immediately fell for him. John was tall, athletic, well spoken and very talkative. His slightly blue - more grey eyes looked at me for the first time with so much interest that I knew he was listening to me and I felt important. When they were leaving, he took me on the side and asked me to go out with him. But here was the problem. He was 25 and I was 15. Of course I agreed, but we kept it quiet. He was very nice to me. We went on a lot of dates, night car rides, to movies, we talked a lot. He first kissed me on second date. I was not in seventh but probably in twenty-seventh heaven. He was such a good kisser. I mean, I got my first kiss in 13, but it was more ordinary kiss. This was with tongue and I almost fainted. After six months I finally introduced him to my parents. They were not really happy but they saw how happy he made me so they try to cope with it. They were nice to him and he was nice to them. Polite, always smiling. But it...

We landed. Vancouver, here I come!

Gosh, I was so scared. I could not breath properly. My hands were shaking and sweating, I bit my lower lip until I felt blood.

I waited to get my luggage, then I waited for some taxi. With my voice trembling I told the taxi driver my new address. 

"Are you new here?" he smiled at me, older man, probably in mid-sixties.

"Y-yes," I admitted. 

"Don't worry, girl. You'll love it here."

I was worried. Actually, to use better term, I was freaking out. 

After half an hour we stoped in front of big building. Is this supposed to be my new home?

My heart was beating so loud. From the outside, the building was all grey, but on the inside it was white and clean. I pressed 12, that was the floor of my new apartment. 

Even though I had keys, I knocked twice. 

"Comiiiiing!" I heard high pitched voice. 

"Victoria!" she screamed with smile. 

"Hey, Corin," I smiled too. 

"So you came! Ready for you life to turn around?" she asked with a wink.

God, if I knew that my whole life was about to turn upside down from this moment ...