6.

This chapter is a little too long, but I wanted it to be. It's the last one that is so vanilla, I wanted to write it like this, that they are slowly getting to know each other for the plot to really begin. So I hope you enjoy.

P.S.: English is not my first language, so there might be some mistakes, forgive me please. :)

I woke up in my room, again. Skeet probably carried me here last night. My eyes were still burning, but it was definitely better than yesterday. I took a shower and went downstairs. Skeet's jacket and shoes were still there, so he's probably sleeping. The thought of him ... God, he made me feel so safe and okay yesterday. He was so nice to me, he actually doesn't even realize how much has he helped me. 

I started doing breakfast. I didn't know what he eats every day, so I made eggs, bacon, pancakes and smoothie bowls. As I was finishing up I heard the steps. 

"Good morning," I smiled at him. Even freshly woken, he looked very good, dressed in white T-shirt and blue sweatpants. 

"Good morning, Vicki," he said with raspy morning voice, smiling. 

"I mean ... is the whole Riverdale crew coming for breakfast?" he grinned at the sight of food and I laughed. 

"No, well, I don't know about that, but I didn't know what you like to eat in the morning. Sooo ... I made everything I could think of," I shrugged and he smiled at me. 

"Well, it's your lucky day, cause I'm hungry as hell, so I'll probably eat everything," he sat and started with pancakes. 

"God damn, Vicki ... I ate pancakes all around the world, but these are outstanding!" he murmured with mouth full of pancakes.

"Well, we have bakeries and I used to work there every summer. I always did pancakes for breakfast. Family recipe," I winked at him ... hope it wasn't very flirty. 

"Oh," he raised eyebrows, "what else can you do?"

"I mean ... almost everything. But I love to do Pavlova, Sacher and lava cake the most. Everytime I do it, I always go into more details."

"Well, my birthday is in the January, 20th of January," he specified.

"Okay, I'll write that down," I laughed and started eating as well. 

Then we were sitting and chatting about some movies. When he finished eating, he looked at me - God, how I love that look - and smiled. 

"Vicki, that was absolutely amazing. May I invite you for a little Sunday trip?"

"I'm in, definitely. Where are we going?" I jumped of excitement. 

"I want to show you something. Dress something comfortable and warm."

"Okay," I smiled and ran to my room. 

I picked white shirt with long sleeves, black jeans, my favourite black Martens and black leather jacket, freed my hair from ponytail and I ran down. I put some basic stuff as wallet, perfume, keys and phone to my purse and was waiting for Skeet. 

"We can go, if you're ready," he appeared right in front of me, as I didn't pay attention cause I was looking if there's any message from KJ. But nothing. 

I locked the door and we ran down to his car. He opened the door for me and I thought about the old joke - When man opens door for women, either it's new woman or a car. In this case I was new, but let's just say, Skeet's gentleman. He reassured I had my safety belt and we hit the road. 

"Where are we going?" I turned to him, absolutely excited. It was beautiful sunny day, it was a little bit cold, but always better than the rainy and colder weather that is usual for Canada in general.