7.

Hello sunshines! It's already Monday here, so I wish you all a beautiful start of new week and strenght to survive this day. Here you go. :)

I was more nervous then last week. The thought of angry KJ and Skeet, about whom I had no idea how he will act after yesterday ... it was making me sick from my stomach. I knew I crossed the line with that last hug yesterday. And he didn't mind it at all, the whole Sunday date was inappropriate and I had the biggest compunction ever. So I did what I always do when feeling miserable. I had a long shower in the morning, straighten my hair, put some make up on, got into that tight black dress, little bit over my knees, put some high heels on and a black leather jacket. I used to do this everytime I feel like crap, I always tell myself that I have to look good on the outside at least. So I was walking towards my job, through the trailers with high heels but gloomy soul. I was thinking about him, Skeet, about the way he was looking at me - with those beautiful dark brown eyes, there was something about that look, something I've never seen and I couldn't describe it. Tenderness ... and something. And it shouldn't ... 

"Vicki!" someone grabbed me by the arm and I almost fell. I was drown in my thoughts and I completely forgot about the world around me. He held me with his arms and once again I was falling for those eyes. 

"H - hi, um, good morning Skeet," I created something like smile and my eyes were examining him. His tall slim figure was dressed in mustard yellow or light brown colour shirt and trousers with black tie, some star badge on the left side with his hair gelled back, and, let me tell you, I was happy he was holding me, cause him in those clothes ... I had an urge to do certain things to him. He was so attractive in and out. 

"What are you dreaming about?" he smiled at me, still not letting me go. All of my plans crashed in a second, how could I have a proper conversation with him when my brain was out of order by the looks of his broad smile and that dimple. I was melting. 

"No - nothing," I was surprised how high pitched my voice sounded. 

"You look very beautiful," he didn't even blink. 

"I ... thank you. I ... well ... I'd love to talk to you, but I have to go to work," I was jabbering. 

"Sure," he smiled faintly but still, his hands were holding mine. 

He slowly let my hand and I turned back to him walking to the work. But then I turned around. 

"Skeet?" 

He was still looking at me. 

"Thank you for the bouquet. It's gorgeous."

"Anytime," he smiled broadly. 

                                                         ------------------------------------------------ 

Weather forecast predicted last sunny days, so I was enjoying my lunch break out, sitting on the bench, sipping green tea and reading Manon Lescaut. I really liked that book but I was disturbed by some noises. As soon as I saw red head, my blood started to boil and I got up immediately.

"KJ!" I yelled at him. 

He was looking at me, the whole time, I knew it, but he acted like he didn't see or hear me. 

"KJ!" I was walking towards him, I felt my ears getting red as everytime when I was angry. 

No response. 

"Keneti James! If you don't come here this moment, I'll kick that little butt of yours!" I shouted angrily and something in my voice, probably, made him turn to me. 

"Why didn't you answer my calls or texts? I was worried sick! Why won't you let me explain to you why I reacted like that?!" I told angrily. 

"Because, I... You know, I thought there could be something between us and when you moved, when I wanted to kiss you ... I felt embarassed," he admitted.