8.

Hello sunshines! I'm back with another part. I know it's long, forgive me. :) Enjoy! Xxx

"What?" I gulped. We were so close to each other that our eyelashes were intertwining.

"Babe, I'm ready!" we heard Corin and he let me go immediately. But still his hand caressed my right cheek and side of neck for a while. I got chills. We were looking at each other and in that moment I felt strong animal desire to touch him, to kiss him ... to fuck him. 

They left, but I still stood there, shocked. I knew from the moment we met that I was attracted to him. Like any other woman is and would be. Skeet is extremely handsome, he excercises - those biceps and back are not from pancakes and he is simply the sweetest soul and kindest heart ever. But I didn't know that he wanted me too. To be honest, I've never considered myself as attractive woman. Never ever. I had only one man in my life and I never thought about others. And I couldn't accept compliments. That's why I've always felt uncomfortable and I still do. John, my ex, he never told me that I'm beautiful, he never complimented me in any way. Actually, I'm realizing it just now. That he probably didn't love me at all ...

I shook my head and opened the bathroom door, got undressed and stood in front of mirror. Naked, vulnerable. I was looking at myself and I wasn't satisfied at all. I am small, only 160 cm, ordinary girl, nothing interesting or beautiful on me. Dark brown hair, shoulder - length, green eyes, small nose, bigger lower lip. Breasts were bigger according to my small body, also slightly wider hips and normal legs, without thigh gap. I wasn't neither pretty nor beautiful. I lied my body in warm water and closed my eyes. I couldn't understand what he sees in me ... why he told me I'm beautiful ... why he ... 

The thought of him made my hand travelled down to my clitoris. I imagined how close he was to me, his hot breath on my face, that cheeky smile, those goddamn eyes that were always looking at me with so much tenderness and everything I couldn't even describe ... That electricity between our bodies, his strong muscular hands holding my back, long fingers brushing through my hair ... and back to those eyes and his smile, his mouth ... I imagined his mouth travelling all over my body and put my two fingers in. I moaned a little and the movement of my fingers got more intense. While my middle and ring finger were inside me, I was rubbing clit with my thumb.  God, I wanted him to be there so bad, I wanted him to finger me and then fuck me till I wouldn't be able to walk. Memory of his hands and our closure helped me reach orgasm, as I bit my lip and moaned louder. 

I missed sex. Now it was almost four months without it and sometimes it was really hard. But I had only one man as a sexual partner and I couldn't imagine to sleep with anyone else. Until I met Skeet. 

I got out of water and picked some dress for evening. I had no idea what to wear so I went with classic black on black. I let my hair fell on shoulders and took off to the winery. They were already there, plus one blonde and one black haired women I didn't know. 

"Vics, hi!" Josh greeted me and I smiled. The blonde one stood up. 

"Hi, I'm Mädchen Amick, you must be Victoria. We heard a lot about you. I'm actress, I'm on the Riverdale," she shook my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you," I bowed a little and accepted the other woman's hand. 

"Hi, I'm Marisol, nice to meet you," she smiled. 

I greeted her too. Both of them were very beautiful and likeable. And, we had great time. They were very curious about me, they kept asking me questions, etc. We drank a lot of wine and about 2 a.m. I got home. No one was there, which I was happy about, cause drunk me and Skeet, that would be very bad combination. I took my shoes off, fell to bed and fell asleep immediately.