His eyes smile...

I started to smile sheepishly to him.
He was waving hi to me.
My eyes widened.

' D-did he really waving hi at me!? '

I started to waving hi back to him while looking down.
He slowly walking towards my direction.

'oh god I'm nervous like hell right now'

I started felt my cheeks was burning.
Ouh my cheeks will looks like a mochi and not a dubu...

"Hey Bro!" He said to his friends behind me.

I was so embarrassed.
I quickly ran from him.

' what was that? I'm dreaming again right? Yeah...it's possible the prince want to fall in love with a potato like me '

I'm too confident that he was waving and smile at me...

I let out a heavy sighed.

"AHHH! I'm so embarrassed right now!" I said and covered my face with my hands while walking to the school.

                              --***--

Jimin pov

' who's that girls? Why she was smiling and waving hi at me?'

"Bro! What are you thinking huh?"
My friends, j hope asked me while put his hand around my shoulder .

"Nothing...it's just about a girl" I said and shrugged.

"Wait....did my friend just fall in love !?" Jhope asked to me and make a fake shocked expression.

I just rolled my eyes.
"No! It's won't happen bro" I said with cold tones.

"It will happen...I'm sure it will" jhope said and smirking to me.

I sighed and started to laying down on the couch.

"So...how her face? Pretty? Cute? Like an angle?" Jhope said to me while turn on the television.

"She....have a cute and pretty face, her eyes is so shiny, her lips...looks kissable, her cheeks looks like a dubu but she was blushing and it's make she looks like a little mochi" I said and giggled.

"Ahh....you're looking at her...wait did she noticed it?" Jhope asked me.

I just sighed.
" I don't know... I-i just ignore her, I quickly go to you...she was infront of you when on the zebra line" I said and looked at the ceiling.

"I'm sure she's near us" jhope said and take a sip of coffee.

"I hope so..." I said and stared at the ceiling while thinking about what happened early...

Meeting an angle

" If you meet her again...would you try to being close with her ?" Jhope asked and looking at me.

"Huh? It's possible...you know what it's too possible an angle to fall in love with the beast and sometimes looks like a satan like me."
I said and looked at jhope.

"What!? A beast? A satan?" He just laughed at me.
"Why do you laugh? It's true right?" I just rolled my eyes.

"Pft, if you're a satan or a beast...the girls at outside there ,didn't screamed and flirting with you tho" he said and chuckled.

"They just want my money, that's why they always flirting with me."
I said and sighed.

"Handome face... and don't forget your hot and sexy body too" he said and change the channel of the television.