Manila

After work iniisip ko that Nico will just show up like she always do,she loves doing stuff un-announce and I am getting used to it, yan kasi! kaya umaasa ka na palaging meron? bulong ng isip ko.

Inayos ko na ang gamit ko,wala si Jenine ngayon dahil pinag-audit sa ibang branch kaya mas-gloomy yung araw ko.

I checked my phone no missed call not even a single message,I send her a message just telling her I am just home,pinagtatawanan ako ng isip ko kasi basically I am silently inviting her to come.

Bumili lang ako ng chinese food bago umuwi sa condo and yes I brought extra just in case she show up, this is what I don't like to happen that I will get used to her around me then what happen if she is not all over me anymore.

Naputol ang pag-iisip ko when someone knock,I excitedly open it hoping to see the person that hunting me...yet all my hopes fell down to see her.

"Ma'am..come in" nagulat man ako but I keep it low.

Pumasok sya, she has this air around her that seems so arrogant yet not in a scary way. "Manila how are you?may I sit down?" she said while looking at me and tumango lang ako "Don't bother to offer me anything Manila,I came here to talk to you about Nico and business".

Umupo ako opposite sa side nya "Ma'am Daniell—".

"You see hija I might not that like you now but I am in favor with you for Nico,did your father tell you about what to do?"

Nanlaki ang mata ko how did she finds out.

She seems pleased sa reaction ko "Oh yes Manila I know everything,even the fights with your dad, You're with the Yuzon company because me even your friend is there because your father talk to me so stop the hate to him,he loves you but you have to look the bigger picture Manila".

Nahihirapan ako i-absorb ang mga sinasabi nya pakiramdam ko nawawala yung mga pinaniniwalaan ko.

"Let me tell you a short story" she told me how my father talk to her and persuade her about the banking business in returned of the information he gave to find her daughter "But you see Manila,Adriano is not here to save business we MAKE the business,so your last name is Dee but also my nickname is Dee" she smiled mischievously "I know you're a smart women to figure it out".

Tumayo sya at lumakad na pinto "I hope you got the message Manila".

Halos palabas na sya when I got my voice to speak "Ma'am Danny,why me?"

She turn around with a sweet smile on her face "Why not?" before she shut the door "If you are looking for Nico just open the t.v.".

Wala na sya pero nahihirapan pa rin ako maunawaan ang lahat,Unconsciously I opened the t.v. like she said, there is a news all over about a suicide, at kahit nakatalikod sya I know she is Nico.

Inis ako kay Nico pero nakalimutan ko na kung bakit, hello kasama nya yung ex nya at di sya nagparamdam sayo paalala ng utak ko yet I can't help but smile na may halong kilig.

She is still sleeping,I can't believe it she gave herself to me willingly and it gives me more reason to marry her silly hindi ka lalaki para panagutan sya.

Kumalam ang sikmura ko and I carefully move para mag-prepare ng pag-kain namin, but I kiss her lightly sa lips nya bago ako tuluyan tumayo, pumasok ako ng banyo nagbihis muna ako ng t-shirt at maikling shorts,naghilamos at pumunta na sa kitchen.

Thinking kung anung lulutuin ko then naalala ko yung chinese food take out ko then gives me the idea to re-cook and put my own touch to it.

Nilabas ko yung ilang ingridients na kailangan ko,I even started to brew some coffee sa coffee maker,yes again I am sore but for strange reason ang gaan ng pakiramdam ko.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang minuto ako nagluluto when I heard her shut the room door, without looking "Good morning eeerr afternoon maybe sweet pea" nakangiting bati ko.

She sat on the chair "Sweet pea???" natatawang tanong nya.

"Huh-ha" sabay kindat sa kanya halos mapatili ako nung hatakin nya ako at napakandong ako sa kanya "Nico ha!".

She kiss me while caressing my hips "You know you are soooo good love".

Nangingiting niyakap ko sya "I am mad at you" bulong ko "but I guess it's kinda fade away".

Iniharap nya ako sa kanya "why?".

"Well you kinda did not tell me where you are——" naputol ang anu mang sasabihin ko when she planted small kisses to my face.

Then she sigh "Khea's brother passed away and...I think I misplace my phone love sorry" then she pouted like a cute puppy.

I cupped her face "You don't need explain Sweet pea".

She make face "Really love? sweet pea?".

I rolled my eyes "Okay—-" then she kiss me deeply.

"Sweet pea it is" nakangiting sabi habang hinihingal pa dahil sa halik namin "but please not when my fami—" for split second something pass her eyes was it pain "someone is around".

I playfully pinch her cheeks then smack her lips "alright deal my sweetpea" natawa ako dahil sumimangot sya.

She is rubbing my thigh with a sexy smile on her face "Love... do you trust me?"

I bit my lips bago ako tumango.

"Because I do trust you Manila" her eyes full of sincerity "will you come to my graduation? and be my..." girlfriend dugtong ko sa isip ko sa sasabihin nya "date sa grad-ball?".

Disappointed man ako pero I tried to hide it by smacking her lips "ofcourse my sweet pea" tumayo ako at nag-set ng table para kumain na kami "let' s eat".

Sumubo sya at parang bida sa commercial na ninamnam ang bawat lasa sa bibig nya "Love this is sssooooo sarap" hinila nya ang kamay ko at nilapat sa mukha nya bago nakangiting tinitigan ako "will every moment with you is amazing as this is?".

I rolled my eyes...keshe nemen kinikilig na ako "if you marry...me" huli nang marealize ko ang sinabi ko me and my big mouth.

"are you asking me?".

"will you say yes" subok ko.

"perhaps" she smile then let go of my hands sabay subo ulit ng pagkain.

After namin kumain at mag-kulitan sa paglilinis, we decided to watch Netflix but end up making out sa sofa, I am on top of her while she is between my legs but there something she look at me hinawi nya ang buhok ko at hinaplos yung mukha ko "Don't ever change love" her eyes become teary hindi ko alam pero parang natataranta ako sa nakikita ko.

I kiss her both eyes " I love you sweet pea" out of the blue nasabi ko yun.

My eyes widen sa sarili kong revelation...I am sooooo dead...really Manila? you just confess...and she just hugged me tight...