Nicolie.2

Danielle POV

"you're drinking" puna ni Apple pag-pasok nya nang library/office ng bahay namin base sa suot nya halatang kakagaling nya lang sa office.

I sweetly smiled at her bago sumagot "just enough to relax my body bib I'm a bit stress"

sumandal sya sa desk ko bago hinaplos ang mukha ko ninamnam ko ang inet ng palad nya sa mukha ko "Don't you think it is too much to control our daugther's life?"

"bib..." I look at her "Kinausap ko na ang magulang ni Mani——"

"I don't agree with any of thi—-"

"Apple" putol ko bago ako tumayo at tumingin sa bintana hindi ko kayang makitang malungkot sya,nalulungkot din ako pero I know ito ang tama "I know naiintindihan mo ako"

she hugged me tight "yes I will always try to understand you,but don't you think you're becoming like your mother? please ayoko pag-daanan ni Nico ang mga pinagdaanan natin dalawa"

"exactly kaya it's better she end up with Manila" sagot ko at humarap ako sa kanya  and this time ako naman ang humaplos sa mukha nya "I am far better than my mother Apple alam mo yan"

"I am sorry Bib" she sigh "but what if Khea is no—"

"well nobody knows and it is better that way" mapait ang naging ngiti ko remembering what happen in the past pero mabilis kong sinantabi yun or else Apple and I will both get emotional lalo na at never namin nahanap si Celery.

"but why Manila?"

"because the way she look at her, is the same way you look at me when we first met,confused,unsure yet yerning and longing"

"Nico, you know the saying that time flies when you're happy?" nakangiting tanong nya habang nakatayo kami sa harap ang door nang unit nya she bit her lip in a sexy shy way bago pakunwaring tumingin sa orasan nya "you want wine?"

she is making me feel hot right now...hotter than before... I bit my lips to contain what I'm feeling instead just nod sa paanyaya nya.

Naupo muna ako sa isang stool sa kitchen nya, enjoying the view reaching the bottle of the wine, my body screaming to touch her and just take her right now looking at her expose arms and when she turn with a naughty smile on her face I knew she wants me as much as I want her.

I immediately to close the gap between us, I wrap my arms around her and took her mouth hungrily give no room to resist me she suck my lower lips that makes me moan "hhhmmmnnn"

I lift her para maka-upo sa counter, I leaned down and lick her neck "oOoOohhh Ni—nico" hearing her call my name drive me more crazy, I went to play her ears with my tongue...

"Have I told you that I love your dress?" bulong ko sa kanya bago ko sya hinatak papunta sa room nya nang makapasok kami I literally ripped her clothes off "even better on the floor" can't help but admire her beauty now she is standing wearing only her lace undies "perfect" halos bulong ko na lang.

"Nico" she is blushing but before she say anything else I covered her lips with mine, like a wanton she welcome me with her tongue,I deepened the kiss until she moan again,I press myself to her even more hanggang maka-higa kami sa kama nya, I move slowly to have friction between our s*x.

Our tongue meet again and I keep seeking naramdaman ko that she tried to removed my clothes, I helped her removed all my clothes while I ripped all the clothes left in her, I sucked her nipples ramdam ko yung pagtigas lalo sa loob ng bibig ko. It is pleasure that I can affect her too much and it made me more turned on.

I feel her breath getting heavy and her heart is pounding out loud, I cupped her boobs placing her nipples between my fingers while my other hand caressing her thigh, I am between her legs still grinding and feeling her wetness in my navel...again she moan out-loud...

Like a predatory animal I climbed up and claimed again her mouth and this time I kissed her harder holding her hands above her head "Tell me what you want Manila?" looking straight into her eyes.

she licked her lips "taste me" then smile sexily...

I growled and moan at the same time, I planted small kisses on her belly until I reach to her pussy it so wet and turned on I teased with the tip of my tongue then "aAaAaaahhh" like sweet music to my ears "you want this?"

She nodded.

"Tell me"

"I want you Nico"

"where?"

"inside me"

I kiss her pussy and taste her like I was told, her taste is sweet...exploding inside my mouth...she opened her legs gladly, eager to accept me and very gently my tongue play her clit she pull me harder to her with both legs intertwined with my body.

I know she holds her breath but I want her more

I climb up and put all my weight in her para mas-ramdam nya pa ang inet ng katawan ko hinalikan ko sya masmapusok masmadiin "you're driving me mad Manila"

she squeeze my butt she keeps grinding as well I bit her neck while putting more weight "let the pain enhance the pleasure" bulong nya sa akin "oOoOooohhhh" my turn to moan out load.

Nilalaro ko yung clit nya gamit ang fingers ko naramdaman ko din na pinipilit nya rin hawakan ang pussy ko,I arc my body to give her access she mimicked bawat galaw ko "Nico you're so beautiful and smooth" she said habang nakatitig kami sa isa't isa dinadama ang ginagawa namin.

I tried my best not to hurt her when I dove my one of my finger inside her, sabay sa pagsarado ng mata nya ang pag-singhap nya ramdam ko din ang paninigas katawan nya I was about to say something but she kissed me deep and hard.

I pumped my finger inside her then slip another one hard and deep....twisting giving her pleasure...

I know she getting to her edge just like me "Manila..." I guide her hands to mine while I slightly curled my fingers inside her playing her g-spot "feel good?"

with a lustful voice she answered "yeah..."

"ready to come?"

"Yes...please"

I drove and didn't stop her other hand clutched to my hair increasing the intensity...the pleasure...everything

"open your eyes" utos ko

both of us is between wanting to stop and wanting more, I grind more and more keeping a wild pace,writhing until we both exploded screaming and moaning each other name...with the intensity of our orgasm.

I feel insatiable,it is not my first yet it feels like it...

===================================

A/N

this is far the most hardest part of writing make you all imagine what I picture in my head...
please follow,like and leave a comment, nagbabasa po ako ng mga comment nakaka-inspired din naman kasi...pakinggan nyo yung I base the love scene on the song.

P.S. I played that song over and over again while writing this...btw this is a private chapter