Chapter Eight: Big Guy and Stabby Boy

The explosion knocked me backwards and I hit my head, knocking me unconscious.

When I woke up, however, I was in a library. Books were scattered around, along with a mostly empty Vodka bottle, and Five was passed out, clearly drunk, with his arms wrapped around my shoulders. I picked my head up off of his shoulder, pressing a hand gingerly to my aching skull. 

"Five?" I asked. He snored in response, until I lightly elbowed him in the ribs. "Five!"

"Hmm...what?" He turned his face into my neck, his hot breath skating across my skin.

"So, just to clarify, the only lead we have gets blown up, we're running out of time to stop the apocalypse, and your solution is to get drunk?"

"I'm not drunk, you're drunk." He said. My eyes widened as he pressed his lips to the side of my neck.

"Five..." I said, trying to stop him.

"I haven't gotten to kiss you since I found you." He said, moving his lips to my jaw. "I miss kissing you. Your lips are so soft..."

"I'm not kissing you for the first time when you're too drunk to function," I said, pushing his head away from me.

"Who wants to kiss you anyway? Not me!" I rolled my eyes and he laid on my shoulder, instantly falling asleep again. My eyes widened when I heard shuffling footsteps, and began to attempt to shake Five awake, when the two approaching men came to a stop in front of us. I saw that it was Luther, and the guy from my vision.

"Hey!" I said, pointing at them.

"Is he, um..."Luther trailed off.

"Drunk as a skunk." The other guy clarified.

"Question, you haven't recently been crushed by a chandelier, have you?" I asked, pointing specifically at Luther now.

"Yeah...how did you know that? Who the heck are you?" The other guy asked.

"That's Mary," Luther told him, "Apparently, she is Five's girlfriend from the future, that has visions, which would be how she knew about the chandelier thing."

"Wait, don't tell me..." I said, "Diego?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "So, wait, you're from the future?" I shook my head.

"No, I'm from this time. But he met the future me, and once he got back, he found me, and because I have visions, I remembered all the things we did that haven't happened yet, and I'm actually your age, but every time I have a vision, my body changes to look like the age I would be at that current time, except for when he showed up and now I've just been thirteen this entire time which I haven't really had the time to put too much thought into so...yeah, nice to meet you, however, they are calling security because there is a child passed out drunk on the floor, so what do you say big guy? Carry him out of here?"

~~~

Luther carried Five, who was still as drunk as all get out, and I walked between him and Diego while we tried to figure out a game plan.

"Well, we can't go back to the house." Luther said. "Its not secure. Those psychopaths could come back at any moment."

"My place is closer. No one will look for them there." Diego stated as Five burped.

"If you vomit on me..." Luther warned.

"You know what's funny?" Five slurred, causing me to roll my eyes. "I'm going through puberty. Twice. And I...I drank that whole bottle, didn't I?"

"Unsurprisingly." I pointed out.

"That's what you do, when the world you love goes bye-bye. Poof, its gone. What are you guys talkin' about?"