My First Time (18+)

Y/N's POV

Mom & Dad: ....

...

..

.

Mom & Dad: Ok.... Y/N: WAIT! You're not mad?! Mom: No, why would we? Y/N: I don't know, well you guys are very Religious! Mom: Yeah, but we're not going to stop you for who you are. I went up to my parents and hugged them. Y/N: Thank you guys so much for understanding me. They hugged me back. Dad: Of course. He kissed my forehead and my mother kissed my cheek. I was so happy that they accepted me. I ran to my room and immediately texted Hyuna.

Y/N✌️😜: HYUNA! BIG NEWS!

Hyuna💜💜: What is it?! BISH SPILL!

Y/N✌️😜: MY PARENTS ACCEPTED ME!

Hyuna💜💜: HOLY SHIT! WHAT?! HOLY FUCK! BUT HOW DID THEY SAY IT?! WE'RE THEY CHILL AF?!

Y/N✌️😜: Yes!

Hyuna💜💜: But aren't they really Religious?!

Y/N✌️😜: Yeah, but they said they won't change me or anything like that.

Hyuna💜💜: Holy fuck, this is amazing!

Y/N✌️😜: IKR!

Hyuna💜💜: So what's gonna happen with you and Yoonji? 🤔

Y/N✌️😜: We're gonna get back together.

Hyuna💜💜: What about Yoongi?

Y/N✌️😜: I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. 🙄

Hyuna💜💜: Suurrreee. Because he just likes to look at you because he's bored 😑 🙄. I see that he looks at you with such love ❤️.

Y/N✌️😜: You know what I'll ask him.

Hyuna💜💜: Alright. Love ya stay safe. Ttyl.

Y/N✌️😜: I love ya too 😘. Ttyl.

Hyuna💜💜: I think Yoonji will be jealous that you texted me "I love you too" especially with a kissing emoji 😂.

Y/N✌️😜: Don't worry you'll be fine.

Hyuna💜💜: Tell that to my dead body.

Y/N✌️😜: Alright, see ya.

Hyuna💜💜: Boi 👋

I put my phone and put it on my bedside table. I changed into my pajamas.

This was Y/N's outfit:

*The Next Day*

I got up and went to take a shower and brushed my teeth. I was really excited to see Yoonji today.