BOYFRIEND?!

Y/N's POV

"Boyfriend?! You have a boyfriend?! And you didn't tell me first?!" Mom asked. "Uhhh.." "Yeah, Y/N why didn't you tell her first?" Hyuna said. "Wait Wha-!" Y/N said.

"It's ok I'm just kidding. But I wanna meet him asap. Got it? Good." Mom said. "Bu-." "No Buts." Mom said.

(🍑🍑🍑, God I have the mindset of a 2 year old. I'm so sorry.)

I just went upstairs to my room and Hyuna followed me. "Why did you say that?!" I said. "Hey calm down." Hyuna said. "Calm down?! My mom thinks I have a boyfriend! When I'm actually gay!" I almost yelled.

"Hey! Lower your voice! Do you want your parents to throw you out?" Hyuna said. "They aren't going to throw me out." Y/N said. "Then why are scared to tell them you're gay." Hyuna asked. I was silent. "Also check the text you got." Hyuna said. "Oh yeah, I forgot." I said.

"Hey, Y/N you probably think the whole us thing was real. It was. I actually do like you. But I don't wanna have any drama. You should also tell your parents that you're gay. Do it now so you can get it done and over with."

"What did she say?" Hyuna asked. "She said that the whole us thing was real and she doesn't want any drama." Y/N said. "That's it?" Hyuna asked a little disappointed. "She also said to tell my parents that I'm gay." Y/N said.

"I agree with her on the gay part." Hyuna said, "But I'm pretty sure you don't want your parents to hate you." "But they're probably going to find out some way." Y/N said. "Yeah, probably." Hyuna said.

"So you're mom wants to see your new boyfriend." She smirked. I sighed. "Yup. What am I going to do?" I said pushing my hair back. Hyuna: Tell Yoonji. Y/N: Why? She doesn't have to know. Hyuna: I know, but if you're gonna be in a relationship with someone you're gonna have to be honest. Y/N: Ok.....But do I have to? Hyuna: Yes. Now go text her or call her or whatever. I laughed a little.

Y/N: Alright, I'll call her. But you have to leave. Hyuna: Why? Y/N: Because you might try and embarrass me and no way that's gonna happen. Hyuna: Where do you plan on having me go? Y/N: Just go to my bathroom, and lock it. Hyuna: Ok, Ok. She then went to the bathroom and locked.

I then grabbed my phone and called her. Yoonji: Hello? Y/N: Hey, Yoonji it's Y/N. Yoonji: Oh, Hi did you read the text I sent you? Y/N: Yeah, I did. Yoonji: So..what are you calling me for? Y/N: Oh right, I wanted to tell you that..uh. I started to get nervous. Yoonji: What? I don't have all day. Y/N: S-Sorry I wanted to tell you that my mom thinks I have a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend and she wants me to bring him over. Yoonji: Did you tell her about us? Or you being gay? Y/N: No. Yoonji: Then who said to your mom that you have a boyfriend? Y/N: Hyu-. Yoonji: I'm gonna fucking kill her. Y/N: Whoa, Whoa I don't think hurting her is the solution. Is violence always the solution to you? Yoonji: Yup. Y/N: Wait. Yoonji: What? Y/N: Please don't hurt her she's the only friend I got. Yoonji: *Sighs* Fine. But are you still gonna introduce this "Boyfriend" to your parents? Y/N: My mom wants it to happen asap aka tomorrow. Yoonji: So which boy toy are you gonna use tomorrow? Y/N: I don't know. I don't talk to anybo-. Yoonji: Good. Y/N: How's that good? Yoonji: Cause you're mine now. My face was burning. Yoonji: Well I got to go see ya. She then hung up.

Hyuna then ran out of the bathroom. Hyuna: Holy shit! Y/N: I didn't say come ou-. Wait were you listening in on the conversation? Hyuna: Duh. There's nothing to do in there it's a fuckin bathroom. Do you guys ever come plan on kissing soon? Y/N: SHUT THE FUCK UP! I started hit her with my pillow. Hyuna started laughing and so did I. Hyuna: Oh no. She got me. She said sarcastically. I then got on top of her back and started hitting her with the pillow again. (🌚🌚🌚) Just then YOONJI ENTERED THE ROOM?!

That's the end for this chapter, I hope you liked it. If you want me to continue this series leave a comment or you can PM me. Have a nice day/night 😊💜💜💜.