Dinner

Y/N's POV
I was pretty shocked Yoonji was in my house, for some weird reason Yoonji was looking at me up and down, and she turned her head away from me she had a little smirk. Why the hell was she smirking?!

"Come sit down dinner's ready." Mom said. "Thank you." The woman said. I sat down next to my mom Yoonji sat next to me. S-She doesn't like at all right?! I'm jut crazy, right?

*Time skip after dinner*

"It was lovely meeting you." Mom said to the woman. "You too." The woman said. They left the house. I went upstairs and get ready for bed.

*Time skip*

I get up & always and do my morning routine. I decide to go casual again today for school.

I grab my backpack and head go downstairs

I grab my backpack and head go downstairs. "Hey Y/N don't forget your walking with Yoonji to school today." Mom said. "Why am I walking with her?" I asked. "Because she's new here and she should feel welcome, ok?" Mom said.

"Fine." I said a little annoyed. "Are you ok? Did something happen at school that I don't know about?" Mom asked. "No I'm just-." I tried explaining but Mom interrupted me saying: "Is it that time of the month?" "Uh....Yes." I said.

"Alright be careful, bye sweetie." Mom said kissing my forehead. "Bye mom." I said. I walked out of my house to see Yoonji waiting impatiently for me. "Finally you take so long." Yoonji said.

"No it was just my-." "I don't care." Yoonji said. As we're walking together for school I wanted to ask her. "Why?" I said. "Huh?" She said a bit confused. "Why do you act like this mysterious cold girl, Is it just a persona?" I asked.

"No, this is me." She said. "Why did you look at me up and down at dinner?" I asked. "Because I did." Yoonji said. "Do you possibly like me?" I whispered to myself. "Speak up or don't speak at all." Yoonji said.

"Do you possibly like me even a little?" I asked. "No." She said coldly.

*Time Skip*

We finally make it, I run to Hyuna. "Hey I've got to tell you something." I said to her. "What is it?" Hyuna asked. "Yoonji and her parents came over to my house for dinner." I said.

"Really, why?" Hyuna asked. "She's my new neighbor." I said. " Really & what happened at dinner?" Hyuna asked. "She was looking at me up and down it was a little weird." I said. "Were you wearing that black dress?" Hyuna asked.

"Yes." I whispered. "You should've went casual." Hyuna said. "I know that now." I said. "Good, cuz that dress shows off your fabulous figure." Hyuna said. "Hey, what's that on the bulletin?" I asked. "Oh, Marie just put up posters around the school for a party she's having." Hyuna said.

"Oh." I said. "Do you want to go?" Hyuna asked. "I don't want to go to that girl's house, it's probably not sanitary." I said.

*Bell Rings*

"See you in class." I said. "Quick question, Do you still like Yoonji?" Hyuna asked. "Shut up." I said. "You know what." Hyuna grabbed my arm and ran to class. "NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY!" A Teacher yelled.

"HEY YOONJI!" Hyuna shouted. "No need to shout we're in the same room as her." I said. "What do you want, here to waste my time?" Yoonji asked. "Nope, cuz I should let you know that Y/N wants to go on a date with you." Hyuna said.

"I do?" I said. All the students looked immediately at Yoonji to see her answer. "Fine, only if you shut up about it." Yoonji said. "YES THE SHIP IS SAILING!!" Hyuna hugged me like a crazy person while I tried to get away from her.

"Alright Y/N and Hyuna sit down now." The Teacher said. We both sit in our assigned seats, I sit in my seat while Yoonji looks like she's giving me a death glare.

*Time skip to lunch*

"So where do you plan on going after this." "Home." I said. "What about the date with Yoonji?" She whined. "She'll probably bring me to the woods and murder me I'm not risking my life." I said.

"I'm not going to murder you, yet anyway." Yoonji said. I look behind me to see Yoonji with one hand on her hip while she gives me a sassy look. "I'm only doing this so your friend will shut up about shipping us." Yoonji said.

"And I'll ship you two till the day I die." Hyuna said. I sighed & said" Hyuna I'm not even her type." "How would you know what my type is?" Yoonji asked. "I don't." I whispered. "Exactly, Anyway may I sit here everyone in this school is just too fucking annoying." Yoonji said.

"Please, sit next to Y/N." Hyuna said. Yoonji plops down next to me. "Is it ok if we get to know you more?" Hyuna asked. "Fine, But one question at a time." Yoonji said. "Girls or boys?" Hyuna asked.

"Like am I sexually attracted to girls or boys?" Yoonji asked. "Yes." Hyuna said. "Girls." Yoonji said. "Did you hear that Y/N?" Hyuna said. She gives me an evil smirk. "I heard." I covered my face with my hands.

"Hey Yoonji why did you look at Y/N up and down at dinner yesterday?" Hyuna asked. "Uh..What?" Yoonji was a bit confused. "Oh please, of course I know, I make sure Y/N tells me everything, so why did you?" Hyuna said.

"I-I just did I was uh..looking at her dress and shoes." Yoonji stuttered a little. "Or was it her figure?" Hyuna was smirking at Yoonji. "Why do you care?"

Yoonji was flustered and turned her head away from Hyuna, Hyuna got up from her chair. "YOONJI HAS A CRUSH ON Y/N!!!!" Hyuna shouted. Yoonji and I were shocked when she said that and both flustered. 

*Time skip after school*

"So the date." Hyuna said. I sighed & said: "Hyuna I want to survive my first date with her." I said. "You'll survive, this time." Yoonji said. "Why are you so rude?" I asked. "Cause I am got a problem with that?" She turned to me and shot daggers at me.

"No." I said trying to not look scared. "Be ready ASAP I don't have all day for you." Yoonji ran home. "That girl is something, huh." "I guess." I said. "Do you like her because she's sassy?" Hyuna asked.

"Yeah, & she doesn't take shit from anybody." We both laughed and say goodbye to each other.

*Time skip*

"Sweetie how was school?" Dad asked. "Fine." I go upstairs and think about what I'm going to wear.

I heard a knock on the door, I went downstairs and opened the door to see Yoonji

I heard a knock on the door, I went downstairs and opened the door to see Yoonji. "Are you ready?" She asked.

That was the end of this chapter. Sorry if it took to long I was working on other books and school at the same time but I hope this chapter is good. Have a nice day/night 😊.