New Feelings?/ Face Reveal

Y/N's POV

Yoongi and I were sitting together at lunch. Just then Hyuna walked up to us.

Hyuna: Hey, Y/N. Y/N: Hey, What's up? Hyuna: Nothin much. Love the outfit. Y/N: Thanks. Hyuna: Are you going for a new look? Y/N: Just a new me. Hyuna: Oh cool. Y/N: You can sit next to me. Hyuna: Ok.

We started talking for a bit and my eyes started to wander and I saw Yoonji glaring at Yoongi evilly. Then she noticed me looking at her, I immediately darted my eyes back to Yoongi. He looked so handsome, WAIT I CAN'T SAY THAT! THAT'S YOONJI'S BROTHER!

*Magical Time Skip 🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄*

I was heading to class but then I was brought to the girls bathroom.

Y/N: What the- Yoonji?! What do you want? I said coldly. Yoonji: Where Have you been?! I didn't see you come back home in forever! Y/N: It was only a few days. Yoonji: Doesn't matter! Tell me, I've been worried sick. Y/N: *Sighs* Fine, Yoongi and I went to some apartment and met two guys named Jungkook and Hoseok-. Yoonji: WAIT! Jungkook and Hoseok?! Y/N: You know them? Yoonji: They were apart of our old gang! Why the fuck would he bring you there?! Y/N: It doesn't matter, it happened. Do you have anything else to say? Yoonji: No-. Y/N: Great bye. I sped walked out of the bathroom and went to class.

Teacher: You're la-. Y/N: I know! I sat down at my desk and folded my arms. Hyuna: What's wrong? She whispered. Y/N: Nothing, don't worry about it. Hyuna: Ok, if you say so.

*Magical Time Skip 🦄🌈🦄🌈🦄*

Hyuna: Are you going home today? Y/N: Yeah, my parents are probably worried. Should I tell them that I stayed at your place? Hyuna: Yeah, sure.

(Forgot to mention Y/N told Hyuna about the apartment thing. Sorry for not writing it.)

I arrived home and I was immediately greeted with a hug from my mom.

Mom: Are you ok?! You're not hurt?! Y/N: Mom! I'm ok, I just stayed at Hyuna's place. I was about to walk to my room when my mother said something.

Mom: Oh really? She said with sass. Mom: Well we went there and we didn't see you, are you trying to say that you were hiding? SHIT! Y/N: Mom  that must have been the day we went out to the mall. Then my mom held my face with both of her hands and said, Mom: Please tell me your telling the truth? She sounded like she was going to break down in tears. Y/N: Of course I'm telling the truth, why would I lie? Mom: Just tell us next time, ok? Y/N: Yeah, definitely.

Then I went to my room and flopped onto the bed.

(That's so me

(That's so me.)

*Magicallll Timmeee Skkkiipp 🦄🌈*

I woke up to the smell of delicious food. I ran downstairs and saw dinner. Mom: Are you hungry? I ran to the table and started stuffing my face. Mom: Woah, slow down. Y/N: Sowy! She said as her mouth was full of food.