but he wasn't going to do it, mainly because corbyn was looking for a one-night stand and nerdy daniel seemed to want a relationship that would end in marriage with two children.

"maybe you want to kiss margo." eben said clenching his jaw as he looked at corbyn.

the blonde boy raised his eyebrows in surprise. "who is margo?"

"my cupid girl." eben replied quickly.

"the freckled girl?" corbyn asked and saw that abbigail nodded. "why would i want to kiss that girl?"

because it seems she wants to kiss you, the older boy thought. eben was mad and thinking about that making even angrier.

"i don't know apparently, today everyone wants to kiss you." said eben taking the ball and getting away from them to throw it towards the bowling.

"what the hell are you talking about?" corbyn asked kinda aggressive. he didn't like when eben attacked him verbally.

"can we just all calm down?" asked abby trying to make peace between them.

jack was the only one who didn't give a fuck about all that bullshit. he just wanted to be with abby.

"yes, it hasn't been that bad either." jack said with a snort.

eben hated the fact that abby and jack had heard margo saying 'will corbyn besson go?'

"what?" corbyn asked confused.

"none of your business." eben replied looking at him with narrowed eyes.

eben was irritated, not only because of margo's comment, but also because a new letter had arrived that same day. And in the letter it said he had to get margo to give him a compliment.

and for that not only he had to be kind to her, but he had to make her like him.

abby snorted when she saw that no one had ever heard her. not even jack. she was just trying to help.
she combed her brown hair with her fingers and thought of something that could distract everyone from starting a war.

"and what have you planned for saturday's party?" the brunette girl finally asked.

"what party on saturday?" asked corbyn frowning.

ΩΩΩ

"what party on saturday?" asked daniel frowning.

"well..."

before margo could finish the sentence zach interrupted her and sat next to daniel on the bed. "eben has invited her to a party this saturday. and he said she can bring friends, aka us."

all three were in daniel's room. zach and daniel on their bed and margo sitting on a sofa pouf.
daniel had called them after detention was over. daniel had been crying and his eyes were still red. margo and zach had gone to his house to try to calm him down after he told them how stupid corbyn besson was.

at that moment margo was inviting daniel to eben's saturday's party for two reasons, firstly to see if he could just smile for a bit and secondly to see if he ended the stupid cupid game.
although the freckled girl hadn't yet given details of how they had been invited but apparently zach wanted to tell it himself.