Chapter 43 ( Intruders )

Start from the beginning

I don't have a benefit of the doubt to an enemy. Once they entered the kingdom unannounced, they will never get out of here still breathing! Either their body was drained with blood or they are mutilated brutally. That's the rule here. And no one ever break that rule! No one!

"Where's that stupid guard?" I asked harshly.

"He's on the way now, Vlad. What are you going to do with him?" Abby said.

"What else? I don't need a stupid slave here! I will kill him with my bare hands!" I said furiously. Abby rolled her eyes.

"You didn't change even a little, Vlad. You're still the cruel and ruthless one. That's why I'm suggesting you to better find your own queen. I'm sure she can change you for good." She said.

"I'm not going to change. With or without a queen, I'm still like this!" I said and seated on my chair.

After ten minutes, that stupid guard showed up on my office — frightened like a dumb rabbit! As if any seconds he's going to passed out!

"There he is!" Abby said.

That stupid guard suddenly kneeled down in front of me while shaking. As if kneeling down will change the fact that I'm gonna kill him now!

"King Vladimir, I beg your pardon, please. I made a terrible mistake. Those werewolves and hybrid was introduced themselves as a pet shop owner. We got an order from the higher officials that they are expecting a pet shop owner this day. That's why I let them in." The guard said.

What? Did I heard him right? What the hell! Are they all stupid and idiot!? A hybrid and two werewolves was entered my kingdom that easily? Why they let them in? What if their going to initiate an attack? And whose that hybrid and werewolves by the way! A hybrid for pitty sake! I was so furious right now!

"What their reason for barging in?" I asked the guard.

"They just wanted to talk to you, King Vladimir. That hybrid said that she knows you way back in Forks." The guard replied.

I became confuse all of a sudden. A hybrid that I've known in Forks? There's only one hybrid that I met in Forks and that's — Berlyn! Don't tell me he's talking about Berlyn!?

"A hybrid in Forks? I thought Berlyn was the only hybrid existed in Forks? Wait — does this hybrid was look like a nerd and not that pretty at all?" Abby said.

So she's thinking the same too? Is it possible that it's the same Berlyn that we both knew? But that's impossible! What is she doing here in New York?

"Yes, Princess Abby. She really look like that. But the guy whose one of the werewolf was gorgeous and the other she wolf was— well, she's pretty, plain and boring I think." The guard said.

I gritted my teeth. Pretty, plain and boring, huh? Is he referring to Roseshell? Shit! Don't tell me those three intruders was Berlyn, Cley and — Roseshell? And they are being tortured in the dungeon right now! Damn it! Just tell me I'm just speculating things here!

"Oh my gosh! Don't tell me those intruder was Cley, Roseshell and Berlyn?"Darn it! I think I'm going to be crazy here!" Abby said.

I hurriedly pick up the two way radio on my table that connected to the head guards on the dungeon. I'm just glad that the head guards answered my call right away.

"Hey, you moron! Stop torturing them right now!" I shouted.

The head guard didn't responded for a while. And the moment he responded, I feel like my world suddenly fall apart.

"We already stop the torture, King Vladimir. The hybrid was the only one whose still conscious. But those two werewolves was already unconscious and I'm sure, any moment, their going to die too."