Torch flew away from me and I quickly followed, accidentally making a mess in the forge. But that was nothing. A bigger mess would be made if Torch's mother found him here.

I needed them to understand that.

Torch then found it convenient to run behind Hiccup.

"Toothless! Back. Down."

Hiccup and I glared at one another.

"Will you hear me out on why he has got to go?" I asked lowly

"You keep saying Torch is the bad guy, but how can a small dragon be bad? He hasn't done anything wrong" Hiccup said

"In the past, how could it be considered that two small Vikings could cause destruction and ruin to an entire village?" I said lowly.

Hiccup tensed.

It was a low blow and we both knew it but I needed to get my point across. Hiccup was getting angry.

"This is different" he said in the same tone

"Who's the dragon here? Me or you?" I asked

Our glare fest continued before Gobber started playing pipes.

"Not helping" hiccup muttered still glaring at me

"Sorry" Gobber shrugged sheepishly

"I don't know what has gotten into you but I don't like it"

I growled. It's better I try my luck with Hicca after all. She'll listen and maybe then she could get through his thick skull.

"Let's go to the cove" Hiccup spoke up. I was about to argue until I got an idea. If I could fly towards the last spot I saw the Typhoomerangs, then maybe Hiccup would reconsider.

"Fine" I said and shook myself off. "Without the little ba-dragon"

Hiccup left Torch in care of Gobber which I wasn't sure was a good idea but I couldn't dwell on that. Hiccup was taking forever. The sun was starting to set as oranges, pinks and purples filled the sky.

I growled impatiently.

She comes out at night I had noticed. And she was always a bit closer to the village. But recently she was getting bolder and coming out throughout the day.

"Hurry up!"

Hiccup looked at me and rolled his eyes. I didn't need the attitude right now.

Hiccup climbed into the saddle and I wasted no time in taking off, the boy yelping in surprise. I flew towards where I saw her last.

"Toothless!" Hiccup yelled. "The cove is this way!"

But I kept flying trying to ignore him.

Just a little further.

"Where are you going?!"

He pulled on the saddle but I fought against it.

'Come on. A little further!'

But Hiccup clicked the tail and pulled the saddle, making me go in the next direction. Just as we were a flap away from the scorch mark.

'Dammit!'

I landed in the cove and Hiccup dismounted me. Stating how I had to stay in the cove which surprised me.