"Hey Shika!,Choji!, you guys were good up there!" I yelled to them. "Uh....thanks I guess (y/n), although we didn't do anything because I didn't want to fight Shikamaru" he said sadly. "Don't worry about it, you're just kind that's all!, and you just displayed how great your friendship is!" I said with a smile.

"Wow,thanks (y/n),*sniff* said Choji with tears of joy at the corners of his eyes."Yeah thanks,we will be cheering for you when you have your sparring match too, 'Kay?" said Shikamaru with a wink.
"U-um....ye-yes..Shikama~.....Shikamaru....hahaha.." I stuttered while blushing.

"Alright next is Hinata Hyuga and (Y/n) Sukiyaki!" I went to the arena, 'I wonder who Hinata is...' I thought. "Hinata!" yelled sensei. "Uh...um...right here sensei...hm" said a quiet voice. Then a girl with short hair and white eyes came to the arena and stood parallel to me.

"Okay, now do the battle sign!" we did as he said. "A~nd~ begin!". Hinata then did a battle stance and I recognised it as the Hyuga clan's gentle fist stance. Because I wanted to look ignorant, I made a nervous looking face. Although I do know that she can't use gentle fist style because we are sparing, the impact of the palms will still hurt depending on the force added and the technique.

I did my own stance and waited for her attack. By the looks of her stance I'd say she was trained. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and when she opened them again she had a serious look on. 'With that much look of determination in her eyes I better be careful.' I thought.

And then she attacked, she ran in my direction and thruster a palm punch at my head, but I dodged it and grabbed her hand before she could pull it away, twisting it and flipping her hard onto the ground, on her backside. "Uh....ow!" she groaned. "Wow~,go (Y/N)!!!" yelled Ino with other members of our class.

I then made my distance from her and she stood up, flinching as she did so, when she finally stood up she threw a barrage of kicks and palms my way, but I dodged all of them, I them hit her in the stomach and she rapped her arms around it in pain. While she did that, I went behind her and hit the back of her neck, resulting in her passing out and falling to the ground face first, I then lifted her up and laid her on her backside instead.

"Wow...","amazing"," so strong" I heard my classmates whisper amongst themselves. "Match over!..*ri~ng* and so is this class we will continue after lunch,I will take Hinata to the nurse." said iruka-sensei picking Hinata up.

Everyone then went to class to pick up their lunch boxes. I went along too. I got my lunch box and sat at my normal table. "Hey!, (Y/n)!, do you want to eat with me and my friends?!" yelled Ino asking. "Huh?....really?....I don't want to be a bother....so...." I answered trailing off.

"No way!, you have to join us, come on!" she said loudly while pulling me outside. "O-okay..." I said quietly letting her pull me to who-knows-where. After a while of pulling and dragging. "Hey guys!, this is (Y/n), she is going to eat with us today!" said Ino.

"Okay, but she has to earn it" one of the girls said. "Huh?...what do you mean I have to earn it." I asked. "Tell us who you have a crush on?" another girl asked."Tha-that's......why do you wan-!", "Relax girls, this one is all Shikamaru!, I guarantee it!!" said Ino with a wide grin. "Ino!!!!!" I yelled in embarrassment. Making everyone stare at us and me shrinking even more.

"Wow,wow,wow, Shikamaru?.....I am really surprised the guy is so lazy and I have never seen his fighting skills at all....if anything you will be protecting him one day, sheesh.......but I guess the heart wants what it wants,right?" one girl said making me slightly annoyed shielding my emotion with an awkward smile.

"Anyway enough boy talk, guys (Y/N), beat Hinata in a sparring match earlier!" said Ino, "Wait really, you mean that white eyed freak"."Come on now, isn't that a bit harsh, she was born with her eyes, you know" I said. 'That girl I fought is a Hyuga, a relative of mine, so of course I have to defend her' I thought.

"Yes they are!,I heard that with their eyes they can see a person's chakra system and using their special taijutsu, they can kill someone just by hitting them once,if they hit correctly that is" one girl said, 'well that is kinda true so...' I thought trailing off.

"Yeah well that's just their clans way, after all every family and clan has their own individual skill so let's not judge them" I said trying to end the topic. "Yeah, you are right.....anyway Ino, you have to tell us about Sasuke's match, how was it?!" the girl yelled squealing too. "It was awesome, it went like.......".

I spent the whole lunch break listening to them talk about Sasuke whilst eating my lunch.' Hey now that I think about it.....this Sasuke is from the Uchiha clan, so he is a relative of mine too.' I thought, after that I listened to some of the things the girls said about Sasuke to learn more about him.

After that the bell rang signaling us to get back to our lessons and me and Ino separated from the girls and went to the arena again where the battles continued. Ino won against Shino,because he is a bug user he didn't have much talent in taijutsu. A pink haired girl lost to a guy named Kiba. And the sparring continued until the end of school.

I was walking outside at the entrance of the school when someone called my name and I turned around and saw a figure running in my direction. "Hey!.....would y.....you like to.....walk....home together?" asked Shikamaru while panting."Uh~...yeah sure!..." I said with a smile.

Shikamaru smiled at me after he stopped panting and said "great,let's go" he said happily. And we started walking home together in silence, it was awkward!!, So~ today was kinda rowdy huh?" asked Shikamaru in a stating tone though."Yeah.." I said remembering his winking face I became flustered."hm?, you look red,do you have a fever or something?" asked Shikamaru.

"N-no I'm fine thanks." I said looking in the opposite direction of him."okay then" he said in response. "So how has school been going for ya?, we haven't talked about that, you seemed tired yesterday, so I didn't approach you to ask how your day was." he said making me look at him straight in the eyes, after a bit, he realised what he said and then turned to face the other direction, a hue of red dusting his cheeks.

"I mean....I didn't want to be a drag so....." he said trailing away. "It's okay Shika, you will never be a drag to me." I said with a smile. 'how can she say that without getting flustered' thought Shikamaru. "Okay....then..." said Shikamaru still not looking at me.

He then got near me and grabbed my hand, intertwining it with his, "so...uh...you still haven't told me how your day was.." he said, red painted onto his cheeks."Right, well my day was......" I explained as we walked. Shikamaru dropped me at the building I live in and left saying goodbye and saying he will see me tomorrow. And so did I.

That day I was so happy I went to bed smiling. Although my brother found it weird, he didn't ask.

To be continued......