Oblivious (A Dragons Story) (Important Author Note!)

Start from the beginning

"I... Uh..." Unicorn mumbles.

I burst into laughter. After a moment of shock the two "lovebirds" also start to laugh cautiously. "You guys still scare SO easily!" I exclaim.

After a few moments, I saw Goldy whisper to Unicorn.

"Ryan..." Unicorn says calmly, yet he looked kind of annoyed, "Pull over."

"Why?" Ryan asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"I need to go to the bathroom!!!" Goldy exclaimed.

"Goldy..." Ryan groaned. "Didn't we tell you to go to the bathroom before we ask."

"Yeah?"

"And didn't we ask you if you needed to go while we were at the airport?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you go then?"

"I didn't have to pee THEN, I have to pee NOW!"

"Fiiiiiiiiine." Ryan sighed.

I giggled softly. Goodness I have missed these guys.

Unicorn's POV

As Ryan starts to look for a place with a bathroom that isn't a McDonald's (because that would be disgusting), I lean over to whisper to Goldy again.

"So, how do you want to do this?" I ask her.

"Well, I imagine if we try to increase romantic tensions between the two of them, like shoving Tina into Ryan, or leaving them alone in the swimming pool, or something like that, I'm sure they'll eventually break."

"You are evil." I say, ruffling her hair.

"Someone has to balance you out." Goldy laughs.

"I love you." I tell her. We come to a stop.

"Hurry up Goldy." Ryan sighed.

"I'm gonna walk her. She gets lost too easily." I laugh.

"Don't take too long." Tina laughs as we get out of Ryan's car.

Ryan's POV

"I forgot how cute they are." Tina giggles.

"You were only gone 3 weeks." I say, amusement in my voice.

"During which I was around a BUNCH of different couples. It's easy to forget what you always have around you when it is always there."Tina justifies. "But when you go away you realize what you have because you're missing it."

"That makes sense." I nod. I had been through that when she had been away. "So what was D. C. like?" I ask.

"It was incredible. I'm glad I got to spend 3 weeks there, because any less time and I would be going crazy right now." Tina laughs. "There were so many museums and things to go see! We did one per day. It was really cool."

"Are you upset your trip isn't a month like Tony's trip and your dad's trip?" I ask. Tony has gone to Paris with his girlfriend, Kat. And Tina's dad had gone on a cruise ship to relax for awhile. A paid-for trip from his company since he rarely takes any days off from work. He was basically required to go. Tina has wanted to go to D. C. to see Cookie who had moved there last year. The two had traveled all over D. C. together, but Tina could only spend 3 weeks because Cookie goes to a summer camp this week.

"No, not at all! Sure I wish I could hang out with Cookie longer, but between seeing her for 3 weeks and coming home to hang out with my friends for a week, and going anywhere else by myself, I'd pick D. C. any day!" Tina smiles at me. We lock eyes for a moment, just staring at one another. I quickly turn away blushing, and see Unicorn and Goldy exiting the Starbucks.