Perfect

Req 5: Silent-Daydreamer

I am so so sorry I didn't update it, I tried to write it and it ended up crappy but I tried and I'm so sorry

-----

   Spring had never feel so comfortable before. It had left him wondering, why did he never see the spring this beautiful before? A little voice in the back of his head told him, it was because of the raven behind him, the raven who had accepted him for who he is, who doesn't throw him away like most people did in his life.
   He shook his head, preventing bad thoughts to invade his mind, yet his eyes teared up already, he gently rubbed it off.
   Then he felt the wheel chair he's on stopped, he looked back to see a concern raven. He laughed, saying how he's okay since the raven is there with him. He had never felt the happiest before.

-----

Since he was a child, he had never feel the same as anyone else. He had this scary white hair and shining red eyes. His looks always scared the other children away. He was always alone, even the other children's parents often called him a monster.
He lived with his father, his mother died at his birth. Leaving the albino with his alcoholic and abusive father. No days without torture, his father always threw glass bottle at him, telling (yelling) at him about how useless he was. He had never feel happiness.
Then, when he was home alone one time, his movement felt sloppy. It was as if the world shook. It scared him to death that he didn't even realize his father had gone home and was shouting at him for his weird stance. Mafu couldn't hear him, his eyes blurry and the world was mute, that was when his father had reached his limit. He took the biggest glass bottle in the house and smashed it to the albino's head.

-----

The next thing the albino noticed, that he was wearing a hospital gown. The wall surrounding him are white, and then suddenly a headache. He didn't realize that a doctor and nurse rushed in to his room. When he realized their presence, he asked what happened. But it was as if nothing came out of his mouth, he could feel his throat vibrating from his voice, but he could barely hear anything. The ringing in his ears won't stop and every noises sound like they are far away.
The doctor noticed his scared amd confused state and pat his back slowly, calming him down. After the albino fully calmed down, the doctor explain, or at least tried to. The only thing he heard was "disease...can't walk...disabled..don't know how long" but it was enough for Mafu. He knew what happened to him and he tried to accept that.

-----

He didn't know how long he was in the hospital. It felt like a long time, yet he felt like this is for the best. He didn't want to meet his monster of a father. He needs rest, and he finally got it, even thought it's not how he wanted to.
Sometimes, whenever he's bored, he'll go to the hospital park. The nurses had wanted to help him whenever he wanted to go to the park, but he refused. He wanted to go alone, after some time they did left him to go alone, he is stubborn after all.
In the park he always thought of how his life would go beyond this point. He's tired, he just wanted to rest. Forever. Yet he couldn't. He had always thought that if nobody would accept him in this world, why would God even accept him. He's scared of life and death. He didn't even know what to do anymore. So he tried to forget everything and let the world control his fate.

-----

Mafu was a person who doesn't believe in love at first sight, mainly because everyone around him seem to hate him or don't care about him. He refused to believe in such thing. But that was before.
Before he met a young man with raven colored hair. He had never thought someone could look so angelic. Somewhere in the back of his head, he felt like he had seen him somewhere, he just couldn't put his finger in it.
For days he would see the raven walking into the hospital with a flower bucket in his hands. Sometimes he even see him out in the garden along with a middle-aged woman, who he assumed was his mother. Mafu couldn't even look elsewhere whenever the raven is in his field of sight.
Then one day, when he looked over the raven, he suddenly turn around and stared at him. Mafu, being himself, panic and looked elsewhere, trying not to look at the raven's direction. His heart was beating so hard against his ribcage, he wonder if anyone else can hear his drumming heart. Then he heard footsteps, he panic even more.

"Mafu? Is that you?"

He felt his heart dropped, hearing the husky voice of the person who had stolen his heart made his hands cold, he looked back and see the raven up-close for the first time. But then he realized what the raven was saying.

"Uh..yes? How do you know my name?"

"Huh, did you forgot? Mafu, we were classmates"

Mafu was shocked. Of course, he remember now. A certain raven who had always been surrounded by people, Soraru. He did caught Mafu's attention for quite some times before his dad became a mental burden for him. Flustered, apologies were the only thing Mafu could offer to Soraru. Soraru just laughed it off, saying that it's okay. From there, they started small talks, when the sun almost sets, they part ways.
It has been like that ever since, they would meet up in the park, talking with eachother, giving out ridiculous jokes. Mafu had never felt so free, so light, as if every burden he had felt before dissapeared whenever the raven was there. It wasn't long until they develop a crush on eachother and on one beautiful evening, Soraru confessed.

-----

"Mafu?"

The albino looked back slowly to the raven, with the wind blowing in between each strands of his hair, it makes him look more handsome than before. Suddenly Mafu giggled, confusing the raven. He asked what was so funny, receiving a rather sweet answer from the albino.

"I'm so happy to be with you here, Soraru-san. This is perfect"

-----

The ending was rushed, I'm sorry