Pocky

Soraru was sitting on the couch, his laptop on his lap. He tried to finish mixing the song he covered yesterday and upload it as soon as possible.
   Then he heard footsteps coming to his way. He can only guess who that is and pray it's not the certain albi-

   "Soraru-san!"

     Speaking of the devil. Soraru sigh as he pretend not to hear him.

   "Soraru-san! I know you hear me!"

   He felt the albino take a sit beside him and shaking his shoulder.

   "Soraru-san! Soraru-san! Sora-"

   "What?!"

   Soraru turned his head to the right and saw the face of a smiling albino holding a pocky.

   "Let's do a pocky game!"

   "No way"

   Soraru turned back to his laptop screen, ignoring the albino.

   "Come on, Soraru-san! Please!"

   Soraru turned his head again and saw the albino bitting the end of a pocky.

   "No"

   He can clearly see that the albino is pouting and moving the pocky up and down.

   "Pleash, Sworaru-shan!"

   Soraru wanted to say 'no'. But seeing the albino teared up, he ended up saying an 'okay' instead.
   Bitting the other end of the pocky, he started nibbling it until he stopped a few centimeter from the albino's face. He can see that the albino is closing his eyes, waiting for him to kiss him.
   Instead, he snapped the pocky and eat his half, smirking.

   "Uwaah! Soraru-san!"

   "I said okay, but that doesn't mean I will do it till the end"

   Soraru faced his laptop again while munching on a bit of pocky he got earlier.
   A few seconds pass and he started to hear soft sob. He turned his head again only to see the albino eating the rest of the pocky while crying.
   Panicking, he doesn't know what to do. When he saw there's a bit pocky left on the albino's mouth, he kissed him.
   He pushed the pocky inside the albino's mouth and released the kiss. Panting, both of the stared at eachother for a minute before the albino cracked a victorious grin.

   "Finally! Soraru-san kissed me!"

   Soraru felt embarrassed and hide his face on his hands. His face felt hot and he's sure that his face is red at the moment.

   "Aww, don't be embarrassed Soraru-san!"

   "Shut up!"

   With that the albino broke into a fit of laughter.

----------

   The raven stared at his laptop's screen, sitting on the couch. His fingers stopped moving and he turned his head to the right.

   "Mafu..."

   He turned off his laptop and hang his head down.

   "Come back...please..."

   He felt tears coming down onto his lap and he sobbed.

   "I still love you..."

----------

Inspired by NezuShi vid I saw today! (I'm a NezuShi trash, don't mind me)

So basically Soraru recalled his memory with Mafu before he and Mafu broke up.

The ending is shit :( So crappy (imsosorry)

Welp, this is the first time I update in ages. Sorry! I might be able to write again in the end of May or next month, so please wait for me!

Anyway, thanks for reading!!