Unplanned

Heyy, I'm back to give y'all some food. Since today is maid day and my twitter is full of maid fanarts, I thought might as well write something for my long abandoned soramafu book. Anyway, sorry for grammar mistakes and spellings in advance since I wrote this in a hurry. Hope you'll like it.

Enjoy~

-------------------

       The feeling of being bored is not foreign to the albino, but not something that he can get used to. Even more, the heat of summer had him melting to the floor, unable to do any work. The computer on top of his desk made a soft rumble, as if mocking him to do work in this torturing heat. Even so, he let his body crumpled on the floor, trying to dissipate the heat. Groaning softly as the floor warmed up from his body heat, he rolled towards the other side of the cool floor. He let a startled yelp when his side accidently hit the cupboard and the box on top of it fell right on top of his head.

       It hurts... the albino crouched while holding his head, checking if there's any bump from the impact. The ruby red eyes glanced at the unmoving box beside him and unconsciously hissed at it. When he didn't get any respond, not that it would anyway, he took the box from where it lay and was about to put it back on top of the cupboard. But the small voice in his head told him to open it and take a look of what may lie in it. The albino had forgotten what the content of the box was and he's curious now. Slowly opening the box, the ruby jewels widened up and his cheeks heating up slightly, it was a maid dress. He was suddenly reminded of the embarrassing dare he had gotten from Amatsuki from their latest game match, the loser had to do what the winner told them, and sadly he was the former.

       Amatsuki had maliciously ordered him to wear a maid outfit for a whole day. At first Mafu thought it wasn't a big deal, but apparently the brunette had planned his dare and provided a full set maid outfit for him to wear. The outfit cannot be considered a proper maid outfit either, it was a two piece outfit, a crop top that left most of his collarbone and upper chest exposed and a very short skirt that it could barely cover his upper thighs, and for some reason Amatsuki had also provided a panty to go along with the whole outfit.

       To set up the mood, said Amatsuki innocently back then, Mafu cursed the brunette under his breath. The devil disguised as a certain brunette utaite could only grin evilly at the sour expression he wore that day.

       Fortunately for Mafu, the next day they had been busy with preparation for a new hikitabi dvd and some songs to cover. With a whole two weeks taken by work, both Amatsuki and Mafu had forgotten about their small rendezvous and the box containing the cursed outfit had been left forgotten on top of the albino's cupboard. And now, he had found it again.

       Mafu had thought about getting rid of the outfit, it might had been the heat getting into his brain, but he unconsciously work his way out of his current outfit, a baggy shirt and thin pants, and put on the maid outfit. He turned towards the full body mirror in his room and saw how the outfit hug his figure perfectly, as if it was made for him in the first place. Although, his boxers was visible below the short skirt and it looked out of place. Slowly, Mafu pull it off and put on the panties. The albino's face reddened almost the same hue as his ruby eyes as he saw the panties hugging his crotch, leaving nothing to imagination.

       After wearing the maid outfit, Mafu oddly felt a bit cooler. Probably due to his collar bone, chest, stomach and his legs down exposed to the air. He shuddered softly at how breezy it felt in between his legs. He tried to twirl slowly to see if the skirt lift up or not, it did and showed what was below the skirt, not leaving anything hidden. Blushing madly, Mafu then tried to take off the outfit and change back to his clothes. Key word, tried.