*Yandere* Rider x Fem Reader

Requested by LovesToLoveAnime

I suck at writing yanderes I'm sorry-

Also yeah I took a long time to do this and it's probably going to be the last request I'm gonna do in this book, so sorry if you requested something

B/N= Barista's name- just choose a random boy name idk

2nd POV

The night sky was dark and the air was chilly. Contrary to the dark atmosphere, you and Rider were fooling around. Deciding to pull an all-nighter, you and Rider were going to the famous Inkopolis Cafe to drink some coffee so you two could stay awake without dozing off.

Rider sat down at a booth in the cafe while you went to go order him and yourself some coffee. You looked at the barista. It was the same old hot, handsome, and charming barista...

and the same old barista Rider hated.

Rider hated the way you stared at the him when he brewed coffee, and basically when he did anything. You always seemed to be in some kind of trance when you stared at the coffee-making boy. That's what Rider hated about him. He was stealing you from him, and he couldn't let that happen.

"Alright, coffee time~!" you chirped, placing down both of the cups of coffee onto the table.

Rider noticed you gripping a small piece of paper with writing on it in your hand.

"What's that?" he asked, pointing at the paper.

"Oh, it's the barista's number. His name is B/N and he's super cute. To be honest I got really excited when he started flirting with me."

You started to gush and ramble about how aMaZiNg B/N is, and that only made Rider form a tight knot in his stomach. He wanted B/N to just disappear from his life and to have you for himself...

and that's what he was going to do. Make B/N disappear.

...

After about 10 minutes of chatting, B/N announced that they're closing for the night.

"Aww, and we were having so much fun," you groaned as you got up and threw away your cup.

Before Rider and you walked out of the cafe, Rider noticed B/N winking at you. Rider could just feel his body twitch. Rider stopped himself before he walked out of the cafe.

"Hey, I'm gonna stay here for a bit to talk to B/N, okay?" Rider asked you. You were holding the door for him.

"Uh, okay!" you responded before walking out.

Right after the door shut closed, Rider sent a death stare at B/N.

B/N was cleaning up behind the counter, as he normally does when the cafe closes.

Rider was pissed. Really pissed.

'How could he act like he hasn't done anything wrong? That he's not stealing MY love of my life?!'

Rider just couldn't take it anymore. It's like all of his mental conscious shut down. There was only one thing that was on his mind.

Murder. 

Rider walked over behind the counter, where B/N was innocently cleaning near the coffee maker.

"...."

He  focusedly watched his every move. His eyes shifted towards the still-on coffee brewer. It was filled with the hot brown substance.

Without hesitation, Rider swiped the cup with his hand and grabbed the collar of B/N's shirt with his other.

"Die, bitch," Rider growled, his voice filled with venom and hatred.

Rider poured the scorching hot liquid onto the barista. A blood-curtailing scream escaped B/N's mouth as he fell to the ground, cupping his eyes with his hands.

Ready to end the person he hates the most's life, Rider smashed the cup onto B/N's head. Glass shards scattered everywhere, impaling the helpless boy's body, and into his skull. 

Taking his last breath, B/N collapsed onto the ground.

Chuckling to himself, Rider started walking away from the crime scene.

The deed was done, and he didn't have to worry about anyone taking his precious Y/N away anymore.

...

...

Insert "A body has been discovered!" here