Gloves x Reader

Oof it's kinda short

Y/N's POV

"Hey, Y/N chan!" Goggles called out as he ran towards me. I smiled as Goggles embraced me in a hug.

"So, how has battling been so far?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I've won a few and lost a few, like usual."

The rest of the blue team came up to me.

"We just had a battle against our friend, Gloves' team," Headphone chan said.

"Who's Gloves?" I asked curiously. "He's super cool. He does dodge tricks with his dualies and has tentacles that fall off easily!" Goggles said grinning.

"He seems pretty nice-"

"Hey, Goggles, who you talking to?" A green inkling yelled as he came up to us. Goggles turned to him. "Hey, Gloves! This is Y/N! We were actually just talking about you."

I looked at Gloves, and, I gotta admit, he looked pretty cute.

Gloves looked at me. "Nice to meet ya, Y/N," he said while smiling. I blushed a slight F/C.

Dear god why does he have to look so cute.

"Hey, I'm going to go into battle. Wanna watch?" Gloves asked. We all nodded our heads and followed him to Deca Tower.

The map was The Reef, and Gloves' team was going against a team full of Bloblobbers.

"Meme teams," I thought as I sighed.

The battle started, and Gloves' team quickly got to the middle of the map.

The team of bloblobbers reached it a few seconds later, and started to charge into battle.

Goggles was soon face to face with one of the opposing team's inkling. The inkling flung the bathtub-like weapon, but Gloves was able to dodge all of the bubbles by dodge rolling, and successfully splatted the inkling.

"Wow," I muttered under my breath.

After the battle...

The blue team and I ran to Gloves as him and his team exited Deca Tower.

"You were so cool out there!" Goggles cheered.

"Thanks!" Gloves replied, putting his hand behind his head.

Gloves looked at me and smiled. "Thanks for cheering me at the battlefield!" He said. I blushed.

"N-no problem."

Gloves then walked away, along with the rest of his team.

Goggles noticed me blushing and started to smirk.

"owo looks like someone has a crush!" He teased, which caused me to blush even more.

"Sh-shut up!" I yelled, embarrassed.

Goggles then pulled out his Squidphone and started to call someone.

"Hey, Gloves, I have something to tell you!" Goggles said. I started to freak out.

"Goggles, no!" I screeched.