Aviator x Reader

Requested by sushiibo

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Aviator were practicing and training with their weapons at Moray Towers. Well, more like running after each other trying to splat the other. They were basically playing a childish game of tag.

While Y/N was chasing Aviator, he tripped over a rock, making him fall straight to the ground. Y/N worryingly ran over to him.

"Oh my woomy! Are you okay?!" Y/N asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Aviator groaned while slowly lifting himself off the ground.

Y/N noticed that Aviator's glasses were on the floor. Before she could get a glance of his face, Aviator swiftly put it back on. Y/N puffed her cheeks, but stopped when Aviator looked at her.

"Hey, Avi, how come you never take of your shades?" Y/N asked.

"It's a secret," Aviator replied with the same smirk he always has. Y/N wasn't satisfied with this response and stepped closer to him.

"Can you take them off for me?" She tilted her head and had puppy eyes. Aviator wasn't affected by this.

"Nope," Aviator bluntly responded. 

"Aww, why not?" Y/N pouted. 

Aviator was about to respond, but thought of an idea.

"Fine, I'll take them off. On one condition..." Aviator paused while Y/N nodded. 

"...if you kiss me."

Y/N jumped in surprise and in embarrassment.

"W-what?!" she shouted with her face stained with a bright F/C.

"Do you want them off?" Aviator smirked while pointing to his glasses. Y/N nervously nodded. Was she really going to kiss her crush?

Y/N gulped before leaning in and kissing Aviator on the lips. Aviator placed his hands around Y/N's waist and pulled her in closer.

By the time they pulled away, Y/N face was fully F/C.

"O-okay, I did it. Take your aviators off," Y/N said.

"Hmm? Sorry, I should be going by now. Skull needs me." Aviator quietly giggled before walking off, leaving a flustered Y/N there.

"H-huh?! You can't do that! Get back here!" Y/N yelled before chasing after him.