Aloha x *Scared* Reader

Requested by WoomyNation

Y/N's POV

The grip on my weapon got tighter and my hands got sweatier every time I got anywhere near an opponent. No, scratch that, every time I got near anyone. I always saw the same thing when a game ended; my name at the bottom of the scoreboard and a big fat lose. 

I rarely even do Turf Wars, but when I do, I'm unable to confront anyone and instantly get scared, along with getting splatted.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud uproar from my team.

"What the hell, Y/N?! What were you doing the whole match?! Are you stupid?!"

I flinched at the harsh remarks about me. Tears started to sting my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry! I promise to do better next time!" I stated, trying to calm my teammate down. 

"Tch, whatever, it's getting late anyway," was all he said before walking off, along with the rest of the team.

I slouched my shoulders in shame of my cowardly actions. Whelp, nothing else better to do than to go home.

I started to walk to my house, passing by others. Though, one house stood out to me. There were bright neon lights illuminating from the windows and I could faintly hear Squid Sisters music blasting from the inside.

There was the sound of a door opening. I looked to see a man, presumingly drunk, stepping out of the house. He had a Snorkel Mask covering part of his face. I noticed he was limping towards me.

Oh fuck-

"Heeeey, girlllll," he slurred. He was now in front of me. I backed away due to fear.

"Aye, Snorkel, back off. You're scaring her," a voice called out.

"Ah, sorry." The man, known as Snorkel, stood back. His friend walked by him and stood in front of me. I stared into his pink eyes, which were eyeing my body from head to toe.

"Sorry about my friend. He's... drunk." He held his hand out. "I'm Aloha."

I shook his hand. "Y/N." His eyes lit up.

"Hey, why don't you join the party? You looked a bit sad earlier, so I'm sure it'll cheer you up!"

"I dunno..." He grabbed my hand.

"C'mon, don't be shy!" I gulped.

"O-okay. I'll go." 

He took me into the house. There were people dancing and partying. 

Aloha leaned into my ear and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll make sure no one hurts you."

He stood up straight again and smiled at me. 

"C'mon, let's get partying!" he cheered. He started to dance to the loud music. I smiled shyly and did the same besides him.

Maybe this won't be that bad...

...

...

...

A/N: HHH Sorry it's short