Aloha x Reader

T/1= teammate 1's name
T/2= teammate 2's name
Etc
There's a lot of him/her stuff in this, oof

Y/N's POV

"Damn it!" I yelled as I got splatted. My team was on a huge losing streak, and we're currently losing another battle.

The timer counted down, and we only had one minute left. I shook my head as a firmly held on to my (f/w), visible sweat rolling down my face. "No... we can't lost!" I yelled. My teammates looked at my face, which had a determined look plastered on it.

I quickly swam to the middle, ready to splat the enemy team. I looked around. I didn't spot anyone, so I decided to ink a bit in middle. "Look out, Y/N!" T/1 shouted. However, I reacted too slowly, and was instantly splatted by a roller.

Moments later...

"Stupid tryhards. I just wanna snap that bloblobber user's neck," I angrily muttered as my team and I walked out of Deca Tower.

My teammates sighed as we sat at a table near the Crust Bucket.

T/3 tried to lighten up the mood by smiling and trying to make jokes, but we all just slumped in our chairs, unaffected by his/her poor attempt of entertainment.

"Hey, look at this!" T/2 enthusiastically said out of nowhere. She/he held out his/her Squidphone/octophone, which had a picture of a pink inkling making the peace signs. We all read the captions.

"Party at my house tonight! Bring you're friends, or some hobo on the street! It doesn't matter! Everyone's invited!"

"M-maybe we could go. I mean, just to get some stress out," T/1 suggested. I put my hand on my chin. "I guess we could," I quietly uttered.

Later that day...

I silently walked to the pink inkling's house alone. T/3 decided not to go since he/she had something to do, but I knew that he/she didn't want to go since he/she could get awkward and shy at times, especially near a large group of cephalopods. T/1 and T/2 went there early so they could eat the snacks before anyone else could eat the rest.

I knocked on the door, and a purple colored inkling wearing a skull bandana opened the door. "Come in," he said, his voice a bit muffled.

Inside the house were colorful flashing lights with Off The Hook music playing loudly. There were inklings and octolings, probably wasted, doing things like sloppily dancing and chugging down more bottles of vodka.

"Heeey, is that you, Y/N channn?" a slurred and drunken voice spoke. I turned my head to see a drunk T/1 and a sober T/2. T/1 smiled as he/she started to hug me, his/her arms weakly wrapped around me.

"Y/N chan!" he/she cheered. I had a confused look on my face from T/1 sudden cheerfulness.

"Uh, hey," I confusedly said, slowly removing his/her arms from me. T/1 backed away and cheerfully smiled at me. "Have you met the pink man? He's pretty sweeeettt," T/1 said. "His name is Aloha, not pink man," T/2 said while facepalming, completely embarrassed by the mess in front of him/her.

"I'll... I'll just take him/her away," T/2 sighed as he/she grabbed T/1's arm and dragged her/him away.

I stood there, dumbfounded. I then decided to go to the kitchen to try to find something to eat, since I haven't eaten for a couple of hours.

However, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oof, sorry!" I apologized. I looked up at the inkling who I bumped into. He had gorgeous pink eyes with his tentacles sharing the same pink color. I then realized he was the one who was in the picture that invited everyone.

The inkling smirked. "It's fine. I wouldn't want someone as beautiful as you feel guilty, now would I?" He replied while winking. My cheeks flushed a faint F/C.

"H-hey, aren't you the host of this party?" I asked, trying to ignore his statement as best as I could. The male inkling nodded. "Yep. The name's Aloha," he said, slightly tipping his pink visor.

Aloha? That's the guy T/1 was talking about earlier. The "pink man." I'm guessing he/she said that because of his tentacle color.

"Hi, Aloha. My name's Y/N," I stated smiling.

Suddenly, Ebb And Flow came on, which started to make the crowd of inklings and octolings go crazy. A beer bottle came flying towards Aloha and I, hitting the wall and shattering into pieces.

I flinched, and Aloha grabbed my wrist. "Come on? Let's go outside where it's more... calm," he said.

We went outside of Aloha's house, where we could only hear the faint blasting of music. The sky was decorated with sparkling stars, which I admiringly stared at.

Aloha smiled as he stood next to me, our hands slightly touching.

"Beautiful, ain't it?" He asked. I nodded. Aloha looked at me, his eyes fixated on my face. He leaned in and whispered into my ear, "But not as beautiful as you." He then kissed my cheek and then calmly looked back at the sky.

At this point, my face was fully F/C. Aloha grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I started to calm down, and turned to Aloha.

"Is it okay if we do this more often?"